Thread: Who Are Your Favorite Characters And Why?

Deleted user
Sigumd's a dork.
But that's only my thought.

A loveable dork! emoji

But seriously, it's okay that if you're not a huge fan of the character. I'm not entirely a fan of some other characters in the Ratchet and Clank games, like Allister Azimuth for example. He's a deep and interesting character and there are some moments I felt sorry for him, but I was pretty annoyed by some of his dialogue in A Crack in Time. He just wouldn't shut his big yap about the past, the Lombaxes and so forth. but hey, at least I didn't hate him entirely.

Deleted user

yeah that's true, even Qwark gets on my nerves often but I still find him enjoyable, thanks to his funny side XD (If it weren't for that though, I'd dislike him easily XD) but to be honest, I don't actually 'truly' hate any of the characters in the series. Some are a bit bland, undeveloped or annoying, but none that really stand out as someone to really hate. (to me anyways)

I played the "Future" series first, I couldn't believe Qwark was actually a bad guy when I went back and played the originals. the only time i actually hated Qwark was in up your arsenal when he keeps taking credit for all ratchets work (like when ratchet kill the giant tyranoid).

Sigumd's a dork.
But that's only my thought.

A loveable dork! emoji

But seriously, it's okay that if you're not a huge fan of the character. I'm not entirely a fan of some other characters in the Ratchet and Clank games, like Allister Azimuth for example. He's a deep and interesting character and there are some moments I felt sorry for him, but I was pretty annoyed by some of his dialogue in A Crack in Time. He just wouldn't shut his big yap about the past, the Lombaxes and so forth. but hey, at least I didn't hate him entirely.

I never really liked Azimuth either. He tried to kill a friend to get what he wanted. He was so stubborn.

I am not going to say Ratchet and Clank because those are no brainers. But if you want to know my fav characters, here we go:

Sigmund: He's such a dork, but a loveable dork. Most likely my fav in the whole series because I find him the most relatable. He's the character I have the most common with. He loves Cartoons, Video Games, and seems socially awkward, like me yay! And I just think he's such an adorable little nerd. I would hug him to death if I saw him (Also waiting for IG to have a Sigmund figure, I want one D= )

Nefarious: Sigmund stold my heart this time around, but he's still my 2nd fav. He's just so off the wall and fun to watch. Also, I like the wacky, B-movie villain vibe he holds. He's very childish as well, also like me. I would hug him to death too if I saw him. If I was asking for a deathwish that is…

Rusty Pete: He's a Robotic Space Pirate. A. Robotic. Space. Pirate! I think I made my case. That, and I think he's just adorble as well. Also really funny, even more with Slag (who's also kickass)

I have others two, but those are the main.

Deleted user

yeah, I agree. Sigmund is a very likable character emoji (now that I've actually played through Crack in Time, lol) And heh, you're not the only one around here who wants to hug him and is waiting for a figurine to release of him emoji (points at 'CuteSigma0426AFan' emoji )

Duurp! I'm just glad they are making a Rusty Pete and Oruvs one. Now I await for a Sigmund and Vorselon one. emoji

yeah, I agree. Sigmund is a very likable character emoji (now that I've actually played through Crack in Time, lol) And heh, you're not the only one around here who wants to hug him and is waiting for a figurine to release of him emoji (points at 'CuteSigma0426AFan' emoji )

hey I saw that emoji but I do agree with you about sigmund been a very likable character not only I'd give him a hug but also give anyone who likes/loves sigmund a hug emoji

By far, my favorite character is Ratchet. He's just awesome! He's brave, witty, and just great in every way! He's my favorite game character.

Me too! How can you not love the cutie Lombax?

I really liked Orvus, he should get the universe's #1 dad stuff, because he's kind, funny, calm, and so on.
I know a lot of people liked Nefarious, but we've seen him before, and he was cool and it was epic for a returning villain to… um return, he's probably my second favourite character from ACIT emoji

My favourites are Ratchet and Clank of course! But I also like Juanita and Dallas a lot, Dr Nefarious, and some others

Deleted user

Moved this thread to the General Discussions, since it was about your favourite characters from all the R&C games emoji

I guess i'd say Dr. Nefarious… C'mon! I'd love to have soap operas coming out of my head! My second would have to be Cronk. He's senile. He's old. His head pops off. He says Craggy-Mites. Lol. My third would have to be Protoguards. The best thing is that they say strange things like, "We should be freinds," or, "Would you like some pie… or perhaps take in a holofilm?" or my favorite,(Duh)"HOLY C***! RYNO! ABORT! ABORT!" And they fly. emoji

lol I remember the quote from the guards that made me lol like mad when I heard them said it emoji