Thread: Sly Cooper Thread

Why is almost everyone I'm meeting is a Kiwi lately XD (not that it's a bad thing, I've just been meeting a lot of online friends that happen to be NZ).

Deleted user

I've been playing Sly 3 recently and so far it has been really fun, a lot better than the first game in my opinion. Although I would agree with Tara that there are too many characters to play as, which isn't a bad thing because playing as different characters is cool, but remembering the characters moves and abilities would make you forget quite easily sometimes.

I also laughed out pretty loud on some of the dialogue in the game, like…

Bentley: Any problems with that guy?
Sly Cooper: Said he wanted to be buried in his Mom's pasta sauce.
Bentley: Yeah… that's, uh, that's strange.

That gave me a chuckle right away.

Also something about one of the Baron pilots mentioning the Portuguese team putting rat poison in Muggshot's coffee cup or something like that really made me laugh since my nationality is Portuguese and I don't think the Portuguese can be that evil. emoji

Deleted user

heheh yeah, Sly 3 is a very fun game. But man, 8 playable characters is a lot! But at least Sly still has the most levels and such.

But my copy is broken (just found out) thanks to my brothers rough handling of leaving it laying around here…. >.<

Deleted user
heheh yeah, Sly 3 is a very fun game. But man, 8 playable characters is a lot! But at least Sly still has the most levels and such.

But my copy is broken (just found out) thanks to my brothers rough handling of leaving it laying around here…. >.<

Ouch! That must really suck big time. Hope you can find another copy of the game… or wait for the Sly Cooper collection to come out for the PS3.

My copy isn't in perfect condition either since I got a used copy for around 5 bucks. The visuals just goes blurry and slightly a bit slow during game play, but it isn't as blurry as my copy of Sly 1. But hey, at least I can watch the 2D cinematic scenes alright without worrying about any skips or funny stuff happening to them. emoji

I can't decide which level is my favourtie, im stuck between the train level (can't remember what it's real name is) from Sly 2, and the dog fighting level (again i can't remember the proper name) from Sly 3.

Deleted user

I'm looking very forward to getting the Sly Cooper collection when it comes emoji so far it's looking sweet from that trailer, and it would be good to have all 3 on one blu-ray.

I've never played sly cooper is it fun and should i get it.

Deleted user
I've never played sly cooper is it fun and should i get it.

Well if you enjoy platformer adventure games with some unique game play, then I think you might like it.

I've recently became a fan of the Sly Cooper series and it is just an enjoyable experience. I thought the Thievous Raccoonus (the first game) was good and Sly 3 was great overall. I've just got a copy of Sly 2 from my cousin 3 days ago and started to play the game today. My thoughts on the game so far is pretty positive. :oui:

So I recommend getting this game trilogy for your PS2 collection or PS3 if you want to get the Sly Cooper collection in HD. emoji

Deleted user

I'd probably just get the Sly Cooper collection for PS3 (when it comes out), IF you have a PS3 emoji but if not, then try getting the PS2 copies instead.

if not, then try getting the PS2 copies instead.

which is lucky for me I got them all and let me tell ya it's worth it emoji

Does anyone know the release date for the Sly collection? I'd like to know please!

Deleted user

Hmm I actually don't know myself, but I think it's sometime this year… I'll try searching when I have time, I'm just in a bit of a rush right now =P (busy!)

Deleted user
Does anyone know the release date for the Sly collection? I'd like to know please!

Well according to gamespot, the Sly Cooper Collection will be release on November 9th. IGN says it would be out this November. So I'm going to say that Novemeber of this year is when the collection will be in stores.

Well according to gamespot, the Sly Cooper Collection will be release on November 9th. IGN says it would be out this November. So I'm going to say that Novemeber of this year is when the collection will be in stores.

unless they delayed it like LBP2 has I wouldn't be suprised if it did though