Thread: Hardest game YOU have played?

Here give your opinion on the hardest game YOU HAVE PLAYED not that you have seen someone else play, or heard of.

Mine has to be Crash Bandicoot 1 (haven't played the others yet) then Jak II. Who agrees ND needs to at least add a difficulty to thier games (but then I haven't played Uncharted (or whatever it is called? emoji )

Haven: Call of the King. Officialy the most insanely hardest game on the PS2 XD

Deleted user

Oh man, there's quite a few games I found that were and are pretty difficult to this day…

Donkey Kong 64
Let's just say there's one segment in the game that seems impossible to accomplish to beat this game. I don't know who thought up of getting a certain coin from the old Donkey Kong Arcade game (which is entirely frustrating to do) to successfully beat to get the last key to free K.Lumsy would be such an enjoyable idea in a kids game.

Plus racing that annoying beetle twice in the game can be pretty hard and annoying to do. I've beaten him already in both races, but trying to complete this mission at a age of 12 was highly difficult… and highly frustrating.

Diddy Kong Racing (Adventure Mode)
I'm 24 and I still haven't beaten Wizpig yet. emoji

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Try completing this game completely. You will die more frequently to pass one level compared to the original Donkey Kong Country game for the SNES.

Yeah, so far the DK games or many titles from Rare (when they were with Nintendo) sometimes gave me a hard time in gaming.

I'm sure there's more on the list, but I'll mention those in a later post.

I just remembered about Rayman! Never gave the second much of a try, never played the first, but Holdum Havoc was quite hard! I owned this one and when i played it tryied to complete it, came across may har obsticals but at the end… The final boss fight! That will forever haunt me! Why do they do that!? The difficulty is ridiculous emoji every year i give it another try, still can't get close to a third of the way emoji I think it is safe to say I yhave given up. But it is in second at the moment after Crash Bandicoot, I don't think I need to expand on this one emoji

Deleted user

Here is my list of the hardest games I've ever played:

Tekken 5: If you manage to reach to the final stage under story mode, you usually face the main boss which is for me is extremely difficult because he can shake the ground alot and also uses his laser beam that comes from his chest and it instantly kills you! I managed to defeat the main boss, only using 5 different characters but that's it.

Crash Bandicoot: In this game I couldn't reach at least the second half of the second island because some of these levels are very tricky, especially when Crash only has two moves and depends on those Aku Aku masks for his health.

Wipeout: This 1995 Sci-Fi racing game is really difficult for me because for most of the ships that you can race, they are very hard to control and if you crash into a wall, your ship can slow down a bit which is a advantage for the computer controlled racers that you are competing with.

That's all I could think of right now.

User image

The Guy Game emoji

Oscar, the dancing levels are ridicilously hard! i returned it to store a couple of days afterwards since i couldn't beat the 3rd level!

And try playing Oblivion/Morrowind on max difficulty, You'd need alot of luck, overpowered gear, and a heckload of potions.

Deleted user

The original Sonic 2 for the SEGA Master System is INSANELY hard. I still can't beat the 3rd level. THE 3RD LEVEL

I have nó idea. Maybe Metroid Prime 1/2, cause I can't get thru half the game!
Nah, maybe Zelda or something. I'm not much of an 'Unlogic' thinker. I think in logic, not 'Zelda-slam-a-door-with-a-hammer-instead-of-quickly-hit-the-mark-with-an-arrow-like-you-think-you-should-and-you-instead-must-first-destroy-the-door-with-an-hammer-while-you-can-hit-the-mark-when-the-door-falls-for-a-few-seconds-aldeady'. That was Ocarina of Time btw.

Slender! (PC) In that game you have to collect 8 pages which are hidden through out the map, and worst of all.. You're in a forest at midnight trying not to get abducted by slender!

I would have to say that the hardest game I have ever played was Syphon Filter. I only played it once and could never get past the very first part. The hardest game to date for me is the newest Mortal Kombat because in Story Mode, you have to defeat Shao Kahn with Raiden and no matter what moves I use, I always lose.

Metal Gear Solid 3 emoji)

Now I have played more games I can say Rayman 1. The one thing that brought it down was the lives, good job at taking those out in Origins, made the game WAY more enjoyable!

Now I have played more games I can say Rayman 1. The one thing that brought it down was the lives, good job at taking those out in Origins, made the game WAY more enjoyable!

Yeah, pretty hard game idd. I've never made it thru that stage with the wind that blows you to another platform in Band Land.

Yeah, pretty hard game idd. I've never made it thru that stage with the wind that blows you to another platform in Band Land.

It was insanity. And to think it gets 340% harder!!! Mr Dark is and always will be the hardest bad guy ever to me… but his gangster theme music makes up for it! If only it looped correctly emoji