Thread: RYNO 6 in All 4 One?

I was checking my youtube comments and I found this comment posted by TheShade10000 that said 'You know guys? There're "All 4 One"! The latest R&C game and maybe they'll make RYNO 6!'

I'm not sure about you guys but I do not think that they'll be a RYNO 6 in the game at all true the paerson said maybe but still I don't think it'll work =/

"maybe&#65279"? what's that supposed to mean?

anyway I don't think they will make a RYNO 6 in A4O, as the weapons are supposed to function on teamwork, doesn't mean there won't be a superweapon though! emoji

"maybe&#65279"? what's that supposed to mean?

he didn't really say that random letters thing that was RG been glitchy on me that's the second time it did that

I reckon they should put in the RYNO.
Its traditional. Nothing says "Ratchet and Clank" like blowing up an army with one shot!

I got a sketchy concept for one:

when all equipped with a R.Y.N.O. VI Part , and fire, a salvo of missles will be fired, still need to figure out how thats supposed to work with the new camera angles..

Deleted user

Maybe this thread should be moved into the All 4 One section. I'm just making a suggestion of the topic's location here.

Well there could be a chance that the RYNO might be in this game. But then again, this could be the second time Insomniac Games wouldn't include the RYNO in the weapons section. Just like they did with Ratchet: Deadlocked.

Well, don't be so gullible. Not trying to be mean, there's always that chance. However, I'd rather see or hear it firsthand from an official or trusted source.

Well, don't be so gullible. Not trying to be mean, there's always that chance. However, I'd rather see or hear it firsthand from an official or trusted source.

so what if I am gullible? we all have our gullible moments whenever we like to admit it or not and true there's a chance however as far as we all saw the gameplay trailer by the makers of the game we only saw 1 weapon and the vacum thing which makes me not seeing a RYNO 6 in the game at all maybe after All 4 One perhaps

Maybe this thread should be moved into the All 4 One section. I'm just making a suggestion of the topic's location here.

Well there could be a chance that the RYNO might be in this game. But then again, this could be the second time Insomniac Games wouldn't include the RYNO in the weapons section. Just like they did with Ratchet: Deadlocked.

oh yeah I forgot that there's a All 4 One section in the threads my bad emoji

and I agree with you even though I never got deadlocked but hey if there is gonna be a RYNO 6 on the game I'll put my hands up and admit that I'm wrong about the RYNO 6 not been on the game.

I think, R.Y.N.O VI will not be in A4O…This game is on teamwork and i dont think ryno will be good in this. I dont know realy.

I think, R.Y.N.O VI will not be in A4O…This game is on teamwork and i dont think ryno will be good in this. I dont know realy.

ur right

who ever had it, would hog all the kills.

highly unlikely to be there.

They might always surprise you though…

Deleted user

Okay, this topic has been moved to the All 4 One section.

I can see why some of you have doubts about this weapon making an appearance in this upcoming game. It is quite a cheap weapon to use, so having it in a multiplayer co-op might not be fair at all. I'm sure the RYNO can make a cameo in All 4 One, but with a different twist. Perhaps there could be a massive device that all 4 players can use with the RYNO brand on it… emoji

I think puttin' the RYNO in is a good idea! Because i'll bet that IG didn't want to put it in earlier games for the reason it is effectivly a cheat! It is unfair on the enimies. They would get so little chance to attack that the game would be easier than… A very easy game! But to even it out IG make it soo extremly hard to aquire, it evens it out quite well emoji emoji Soo why not in A4O? Because other players would get upset? Well simple solution! Tick a box before letting someone enter that does not allow the RYNO (because someone might think it is totally unfair and also because it would be the only thing that doesn't include coop (could be wrong?) If you don't allow the other person to use the RYNO you will not be allowed either! Fair enough?.. Oh how cool that would be emoji (but it probably won't happen emoji )

Everyone has to equip this and fire for its power. The fewer the people, the lower the power.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is an Idea of what it might look like:
User image

Well, IG said that all the weapons incorporate a co-op function, for example, the Combustor, when used together causes an explosion. So maybe, all players would have to use the RYNO at the same time for it to do anything at all? Perhaps, like ToD, there are like segments of the RYNO, each player has one, and when all players equip it at once, they can build the RYNO, possibly each segment of the RYNO would be on sale for 250,000 bolts, as players can each buy weapons when they want, which means some people could buy a RYNO segment, but others not bother until later…

Anyway, what I'm saying is perhaps each 'RYNO' would cost a quarter of a million bolts and it can't be used at all until all four players own one emoji