Thread: What do you want to see in the Next Ratchet and Clank game f

I'm sure Vendra would never try to steal the Dimensionator in order to bring back the Nethers…
They said these are two different Dimensinators.

I'm sure Vendra would never try to steal the Dimensionator in order to bring back the Nethers…
They said these are two different Dimensinators.

What is this? I don't even…

Ok So Far we got, in Order
1. Return of The Thruster-Pack as an alternative mode to the Heli-Pack
2. a unique arsenal with all new and original weapons
3. The Return of pop star Courtney Gears
4. Return of the Q-Force (Helga, Skidd, Big Al, and Skrunch) also hey how about another Hub Ship like UYA and FFA, can anyone say Starship Phoenix III
5. A New Weapon call the Crochotizer that upgrades to the Happy Platafus based on Megacorps Crochotizer, I imagine this gun works as it fires out a clamp that attaches on enemies groin area or buttocks or anywhere painful that forces them to hold it and scream and ache in pain
6. Character customization, all of us should be able to make our Ratchet look unique and different from each other, not sure how this should be done exactly. maybe by doing customizable armor pieces like size matters or different cloths Ratchet can wear.
7. Using the Dimensionator as a weapon, it could be used like the rift inducer and also I would like to see Ratchet actually use a helmet as a weapon, especially one you got to pull a cord like a loan mower on to make it work

SO Anything else that anybody would like to see, remember when Ratchet and Clank for the PS4 comes out and it doesn't have something you would like it to have, you'll have nobody to blame but yourself!

Yea but IG can't legally take ideas like that from their fans.

There are some things they can take from us, like if we all want the thruster-pack back they can put it in because of that, but things like weapon ideas are not going to happen because we said anything.

But it is an interesting topic for discussion… I just want to see skidd.

Yes true they can't take our ideas that we claim as our own such as a made up weapon or something, but we can make suggestions to IG of what we want to see and how to make the game better, and I don't think we haven't said anything that hasn't appeared in a Ratchet and Clank game before, I think we just want the next Ratchet and Clank game for PS4 taken to the next level and for it to be great.

Also IG does listen to its fan feedback and reactions to the games, For example
when people complained about ratchet attitude and personality in the first game, What did IG do, they got Ratchet a new voice actor who is still voicing him today, James Arnold Taylor

and remember when the lava gun upgraded the meteor gun in going commando and the gun got worse and lost its function to spray lava, many fans were upset and complained about this so in Up Your Arsenal IG fixed this by bringing the lava Gun back and having it upgrade instead to the liquid nitrogen gun that kept its spay function

and when fans kept requesting that they wanted to play as clank and ratchet at the same time, we got All For One

So insomniac does pay attention and take in what the fans are saying, it just has to be the right time and fit in the right game to make it work

Deleted user

Wouldn't mind seeing Angela Cross make a return emoji seeing as the enemies will be the same as in GC

ya that would be awesome, Ratchet really should really put two and two together and try and find Angela Cross and the Lombax's? and also Talwyn father

Deleted user

Yeah,to be honest though i think it still a little early for him to go searching for the lombax's again,hopefully there'll be a different story line emoji

Swimming sections would be nice.

Swimming sections would be nice.

Ye man forgot about Pool Sharks?

1 Classic Gameplay
2 Crude Humour
3 Armour
4 Badass Weapons
5 Funny Characters

do you think its possible for them to make a traditional ratchet and clank game with optional Co-Op, the only way I see this working is either a separate campaign or just a clone of ratchet in the game like deadlock had, where they play thru traditional levels with no tether that would bounded them but when one player want to leave and goes to the ship to do so it would ask the other player if they agree or not

Here's an idea, bring back the devices but make them less usable.
Why not have a more difficult way of getting devices, and having a device menu only accessible through Aphelion, only one device per level visit and don't make each type of device stack.

And expanding on the side-quests from ACiT would be cool.

I want to have a usable Crochotizer in the gadgets menu. Upgradeable to a "Happy Platafus".

emoji

YES.

It would also be nice to be able to swim again.

Hey I'm new here, do does anybody know where I can give an official fan feedback to IG? Anyways, if there's one thing I want to see in the next Ratchet & Clank game is the return of Angela Cross. I'm a huge fan of Angela Cross, mainly because she's a female lombax, but The news report made me really curious about what happened to her after she took Max Apogee's spaceship.

What would start a great plot for the next game is when Talwyn, after losing her old war robot companions to the Prog twins is desperate to find out what happened to her father, decides to go off and solve the mysterious disappearance of her father with the assistance of Ratchet & Clank.

The previous future games really influence the chance for this plot to take place due to
1)CIT news report states that Angela had hijacked Talwyn's father's ship, and
2) In the final cutscence, when Ratchet & Clank are about to join up with Talwyn after observing the broken Dimensionator, Clank secretly picks up the broken dimensionator.

Now we can assume that Clank finds a way to fix the broken dimensionator, and because Ratchet & Clank overheard the news report on Angela, they can use the dimensionator to find Angela and attempt to question her on the whereabouts of Max Apogee, and Angela may even go as far as to assist them on their quest to find Max Apogee.
I think would be for fun to have Angela Cross as a third playable character, and make a new feature to play Angela with, like a stealth mission where she has to act like a Sly Cooper and secretly sneak past enemies and obstacles, which may sound ironic bbecuase she was depicted as a Klutz in GC, but because she was on the run for three years, she could have naturally developed those stealth skills because she had to evade law enforcement.

I personally wanted to play Alister in CIT because it would have been cool to play as another Lombax. It's like the same effect with the Sonic the Hedgehog series, where you didn't have to only as Sonic and instead have more than one hedgehog as playable characters with Shadow and Silver. I was cool with the Azimuth skin in CIT, but I still think they can make it fun playing with Angela. She was cool when she was the temporarily villan in GC, so if they can Bring back Angela, and make her a playable character, I think that would be cool. I personally enjoy playing with female characters as well, and playing as Angela would be like killing two birds with one stone for me.

What do you guys think?