Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Actually, I don't think they are changing all the toys into Star Wars themed, but you can expect some of them to be.

Reminds me of my childhood when I'm crazy about lightsabers. Star Wars wasn't that popular here back then, so searching for the toys are very difficult. And now, after Disney bought Lucasarts, there are lots of them!

Ehm, I'm pretty sure they already did. If it exists… there's probably a Star Wars version of it.

User image

Ehm, I'm pretty sure they already did. If it exists… there's probably a Star Wars version of it.

User image

Storm Pooper for real XD

I like this more

[/Code-Nazi]
User image

That's pretty cool though! I want it.

I knew it! Captain Phasma was originally a male character! Obviously, cause that would have been the perfect stereotype. Good call, Disney. Good call.

So I just read a few theories linking Ezra to Kylo Ren… I have to say that's a connection I hadn't previously thought of. emoji

So I just read a few theories linking Ezra to Kylo Ren… I have to say that's a connection I hadn't previously thought of. emoji

Yeah….no. Just no. Kylo Ren is Kylo Ren. None of the Rebels are connected to Star Wars episode 7, because they would be too old.

I saw it was his son or something of that nature… Not saying it should happen, but it was kind of interesting.

Speaking of which… When will they release the Force Awakens playset for Infinty? I want another Cpt. Phasma figure!
Yesterday I saw those awesome 50cm figures of her, bad@$$. I might know what I want for christmas. ;P

Is infinity any good? I've never really looked into it.

No idea, I just like the figures. I have Anna and Elsa. emoji
Not sure how the game works though. I expect it's a 3D platforming hack n slash kinsa thing. Like Sonic Boom, except it's actually good.

Fair enough, I guess. emoji

A friend of mine is real big into the Infinity series. I've never played it though. I assume it's a Skylanders clone. And that thing left a foul taste in my mouth ever since the whole "Spyro" thing :/

Wasn't that Skylanders though?

Yeah, but it's a clone of that. I'm almost certain it's just a re-skin of the same thing. But hey, I haven't played it. So I wouldn't know.