User image
Also, yes…yes I am :oui:

I cant see the pic, Ani. can you just email it to me XD

So this isn't creepy or anything:

The Turning Test
User image

Deliver Us the Moon

User image

Twins! The Turning Test looks like an awesome game btw. I might just get it on Steam when it's on sale. My first Steam game. As well as my first digital-only game. emoji

Actually, no. I am yet to play a Valve title. In my defence, I recently bought Half Life 1 on PS2 and HL2 on Xbox.
Huh, what? Steam? What's that, can I eat it?

I was suggesting that since are into storytelling games. Also, guess what. The games has no cutscenes apart from the ending ones. All the story is delivered through "dialog". The only one speaking is GLaDOS in the first game and Wheatley/GLaDOS in the second one while the main character doesn't even speak once! The games don't last long, the first one about 3-4 and the second 4-5.

That's actually why I've kept away from it. While I appreciate games where you have to uncover he story yourself, I much prefer the ones that hand it to you on a silver platter. I love the 12 hours of cutscenes in Final Fantasy XIII, that's ultimately what I played it for. I also felt like Portal's story is an inside joke. But now that I think about it, I'll just watch the Completionist video on it.emoji

So, once again… I'm looking for someone to help me with a big project of mine. I need a person who's got:
a) A capture card or some other tricky way to record video and sound from PS3 (in 720p at least)
b) PS3
c) Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
d) A lot of time and patience for playthroughing the whole game

Anyone would like to help me out?

*ahem* I may be of assistance.

Hello, my name is V.G.H. But you can call me Adam. I can help with recording R&C or anything to do with PS3.
I've been playing for years. Feel free to msg me if needed.

I've been on these forums for at least 2 years, and I have been playing the R&C games for over 12 years, so I can be of assistance in any aspect in the amazing but small community of Ratchet and Clank.

Again, if you need anything, I'm always here. Thank you.

(Couldn't find the introduction page, so thought this was the next best thing)

Hi! Actually, we have an introduction thread. Anyway, welcome to RG! emoji

Thank you. I did have an old profile on here before, but I've forgotten it, so here is the next best thing.

If anyone needs some recording done, I have a meaning to get out the game recorder again.

Just watched The Jungle Book today. It's a good movie, and I'd say it's worth the time. I actually wasn't into the original animated movie, but the remake caught my attention. But I felt disappointed because we didn't see any advertisements for Ratchet & Clank (not even the "coming soon" poster!) and there was no short movie about Judy and Nick's career in the ZPD.

Cool! I saw the trailer yesterday when I went to Allegiant (Which isn't worth your time). But I saw a Ratchet trailer on the various screens, a huge standee and a couple posters. So here it's doing alright.

They're even doing a few coloring contests!

But at least Playstation Asia has confirmed Ratchet & Clank will be released in Indonesia. Which is nice. Might need to go to a major game store in Jakarta or other big cities to buy it, though. And well, I could wait until they release the DVD version.

Pretty sure they will release the DVD and BluRays globally. Obviously, I will be getting the BluRay for them HD graphics! Just waiting for my buddy to finish R&C and we're ready to go!