Ratchet and Clank End...Ratchet and Clank End of Year Update!Ratchet and Clank is...Ratchet and Clank is Coming to PS4 Pro + new deleted scenes[RG Exclusive]...[RG Exclusive] Interview with Evan WiseRatchet and Clank...Ratchet and Clank Blu-ray + Official Guide First Look!New Ratchet and Clank...New Ratchet and Clank Merchandise and More!
You can download on the following pages the themes for your PlayStation consoles (PSP and PS3) to customise the XMB menu by changing the icons and the wallpapers.
Click on the following images to access the themes download pages :
To install a downloaded theme on your Playstation 3 (minimal firmware required : 2.00), follow these instructions:
1. Prepare the storage support, like a Memory Stick Duo a USB key.
2. With a computer, create a new folder named "PS3" on this storage support, and create within a folder named "THEME".
3. Save the downloaded theme in the "THEME" folder.
4. Insert the storage support in your PS3 system.
5. Go to Parameters > [Theme parameters], and select [Install].
6. Select the theme file which is in the storage support.
7. Once the installation finished, return to Parameters > [Theme parameters] > [Theme], and select the theme.
If you wish to create a PlayStation 3 theme yourself, you have to download and install this programm :
Playstation 3 Theme Builder
Creator : Lili-Chan
Firmware : 2.5
Language : English
To install a downloaded theme on your Playstation Portable (minimal firmware required : 3.70), follow these instructions:
1. Use a computer to create a folder named "PSP" on the Memory Stick Duo, then create within a folder named "THEME".
2. Save the downloaded theme in the "THEME" folder.
3. Go to Parameters > [Theme parameters], then select [Theme] and apply the theme.
If you wish to create a PlayStation Portable theme yourself (minimal firmware required : 5.00), you have to download and unzip the folder, and click on "themeconv.exe" with :
Custom Theme Converter
Creator : Sony
Firmware : 1.4
Language : English