Thread: Introduce yourself

Haha emoji thanks guys and girls emoji

Haha emoji thanks guys and girls emoji

Thank YOU for joining us!

Indeed, and an active member too!

I'm THE Planet Buster from Ratchet and Clank 1 and I (the Planet Buster) am 11 years old (it really IS the Planet Buster's age)!
I luv R&C since I was 4. emoji

Emm… What else to say? emoji

EDIT: I live in Portugal, and don't worry, I am not gonna blow up Earth.

I'm THE Planet Buster from Ratchet and Clank 1 and I (the Planet Buster) am 11 years old (it really IS the Planet Buster's age)!
I luv R&C since I was 4. emoji

Emm… What else to say? emoji

EDIT: I live in Portugal, and don't worry, I am not gonna blow up Earth.

I also started playing R&C when i was 4!

Guys, we're three (or more). Though I rather enjoyed my family playing it back then emoji

Deleted user

Haha. I was, like, 9 when I started playing. I feel old. Lol

Haha. I was, like, 9 when I started playing. I feel old. Lol

Haha, how old are you now if i may ask that?

18 I think.

Deleted user

I've been ninja'd! But yes, HeatherGrace is correct.

I've been ninja'd! But yes, HeatherGrace is correct.

Okay emoji

Hello everyone !
I am a french member of Ratchet Galaxy and i went in the english version because i want to lurn to speak english and i think the best way to lurn english is to speak with the Englishman ^^

Welcome to our ranch Marvin.
I hope you didn't like all that activity on the French site, cause here activity is little to none.

Hello everyone !
I am a french member of Ratchet Galaxy and i went in the english version because i want to lurn to speak english and i think the best way to lurn english is to speak with the Englishman ^^

You are welcome! We love new members emoji I also went to the French site, nice community!

Welcome to our ranch Marvin.
I hope you didn't like all that activity on the French site, cause here activity is little to none.

Yes, indeed, we don't have much members on the Englisgh site……