Thread: Favourite Cutscene Moments in TOD?

I liked the one after Ratchet breaks into Slag's treasure room on Ardolis, the whole cutscene is brilliant, but especially the bit where Slag goes 'Ooh me wee cannonballs'.

Was it Slag that said that or Rusty Pete, because I remember it sounding like Rusty Pete's voice in that scene.

Pretty sure it was Slag.

I liked the one after Ratchet breaks into Slag's treasure room on Ardolis, the whole cutscene is brilliant, but especially the bit where Slag goes 'Ooh me wee cannonballs'.

Was it Slag that said that or Rusty Pete, because I remember it sounding like Rusty Pete's voice in that scene.

Pretty sure it was Slag.

Actually, It was Rusty Pete!

Pretty sure it was Slag.

Actually, It was Rusty Pete!

Jeez! Lot of disagreement! But I found that one very funny too. And no, I don't know who it was. I'll have to go and check sometime.

I gotta say my favs are:

-Restore the Gelatonium Plant - The Smuggler is introduced, the parrot is halarious, and my favorite, "Sell their kidneys!"

'Clank looks down at his body' emoji

-Robowings - I acctually like what happens right after, "Clank, have you been modifying yourself in private?" emoji

"Absolutly not!" emoji "And I do not care much for your tone!"

-It's Working! - One quote: "Miserable little Drophyds! I can't believe they used SEEKER ammo! Bunch of Cheats!!!" emoji(

-Quarks heroic tale - "Which means you used your powers as world class suck-up to save your own hide."

"Ah, little of coloumn A, a little coloumn B…"

-The Lombax Secret - "Who did you say gave you this thing?"

"The Zoni. They are tiny invisible creatures, who travel through time!"

"Oh, Right."

And, of course…

"A sypher, wrapped in an inigma, smothered in super secret sauce!"

- a strange noise - "Huh!?…thought I heard something."

"Uhm…Ratchet…?"

And many more I'll write l8er emoji