Thread: What got you into R&C?

I am serious. Really.

rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt….I'm going over here now. lol

What?
I have taken escapology classes.

ah ok, cool

Of course, I do do it outside of training. ..

Thats Cool! emoji

It is a useful skill. But it's not always fun. . .

Deleted user

Err ok? Back on topic…

But yeah, I also wish I got into Ratchet and Clank a lot earlier too. Or got a PS3 a lot earlier but I couldn't when it was at like, $1000! (in NZ) Thankfully it's under half that price these days though! But I'm almost done with collecting all the games. Only need Size Matters and Quest for Booty now emoji

Err ok? Back on topic…

But yeah, I also wish I got into Ratchet and Clank a lot earlier too. Or got a PS3 a lot earlier but I couldn't when it was at like, $1000! (in NZ) Thankfully it's under half that price these days though! But I'm almost done with collecting all the games. Only need Size Matters and Quest for Booty now emoji

I couldn't really be bothered getting the PS2 ones. My PS2 is my doorstep now. . .

My PS2 is my doorstep now. . .

emoji what the fudge nuggets did you do that for?

Because I felt like it.

please tell me your joking …. is the PS2 broken which is why you use it as a doorstep?

please tell me your joking …. is the PS2 broken which is why you use it as a doorstep?

It's not broken.

Deleted user

Because I felt like it.

It seems like a waste to put a PS2 in that condition… unless if it's in really bad condition. emoji

Even if I have a PS3 now, but I still like the PS2 a little bit more. There's tons of fun games that are worth playing and getting on that system. Plus the games on the PS2 these days are a lot cheaper to get. I have almost 20 games now for the PS2 and even if I don't play it very often, but there will be moments where I'll be in the mood to play some PS2 titles. I know you can play PS2 games on the PS3, but I prefer using the original systems that can handle the software very well.

Deleted user

Well I aint silly and wasteful so I'd never do that, it wouldn't make me feel 'cool' or better being so wasteful :p and if it were still working, could just sell it for a bit of extra cash.

Anyhow, I'll get my 'own' PS3 eventually anyway. Just can't right now since I'm saving up for more important things at the moment.

I couldn't really be bothered getting the PS2 ones. My PS2 is my doorstep now. . .

I doubt you literally use it as a doorstop, if you do, WTF man!, you dont treat any games console like that.

Also, the PS3 slim doesn't play PS2 games so I had to get a PS2 to play the originals emoji

Deleted user

I doubt you literally use it as a doorstop, if you do, WTF man!, you dont treat any games console like that.

Also, the PS3 slim doesn't play PS2 games so I had to get a PS2 to play the originals emoji

Good point there. Sony thought really dumbfully when they decided not to let the PS3 Slim not play any PS2 games what-so-ever.

I said dumbfully, big whoop! Want a fight about it? emoji

So yeah, no matter what, I will treat any console I purchase with great care. emoji