Thread: The Quantum-Demoleculizer?

Deleted user

This may seem like a weird thread, but I just needed to know…

When and Where was this ever mentioned? It's Basically supposed to be an 'illegal' One-shot-one-kill weapon mod, that Ace used to kill Captain Starshield, and Juanita smuggled it into his locker as a gift.
But I don't remember hearing about this anywhere in Deadlocked/Gladiator, at all? Besides seeing it being used in the very first cutscene.
But I've seen it mentioned at various websites. It might have been mentioned on the Ratchet-Gladiator website (which doesn't exist anymore) since there was other info on that site which wasn't mentioned in-game, like Juanita and Dallas' last names, etc. But I haven't seen that site in years so I don't remember much else.

I don't know, but I can remember a weapon that was only mentioned in the decription of the harbinger, it said:
"Reactor described like this:
'This gun makes the RYNO and the Appocalyptor look like sissy guns'."

I think IG should follow that up more… I want to know about the appocalyptor!

Deleted user

Wow I didn't think anyone would reply! lol

But yeah, seems no one knows where that came from… and I'm still unsure if it's even canon or not! But I used it in my story anyway, since it's a good idea for the quick death Starshield had.

And Shellshock actually said that the RYNO and Apocalyptor (dunno if it's spelled like that) were "The Sissiest guns from Sissyland" or something XD made me laugh. Maybe the Apocalyptor came from another galaxy?

I read about that on the Ratchet Wikia…. And I noticed you used the Fallen Star story too lol. But I saw it on this other Ratchet site called Channel 64 too. I dunno if it's canon or not!

Deleted user

yeah I decided to use it in my story since a lot of people seem to treat it as if it's official emoji so I did. I do agree that it's a good way to explain how Starshield was killed so easily though.

I think this info used to be on that Ratchet-Gladiator website, but it's down now.