Thread: News Reports in ACIT

Deleted user

I thought that one about Q-Pore was fricken hilarious, but yeah, all the Qwark adverts were funny to me though emoji

Anything with Qwark and Slag and Rusty Pete was win for me as ads go XD

Deleted user

Oh yeah, like that Decapitated Villains thing, where they mention Osiris the Malevolent, Flint Vorselon and of your, Captain Slag emoji (what about Nefarious? Well, he was only decapitated for a while but still XD)

That's because everyone in the universe hates Nefarious besides for his loyal fangirls…

Deleted user
Anything with Qwark and Slag and Rusty Pete was win for me as ads go XD

Same here. Their dialogue and ads were great to listen to in the game.

My favourite was the My Blaster Run Hot trailer, which also stars Slag, Rusty Pete and of course the one and only Captain Qwark. emoji

"In a world where people steal babies…" emoji That get's me every time.

I remember they did a parody or the Christan Bale incident with Quark

Deleted user

Oh yeah I liked the one with Qwark flipping out too, you never usually see/hear him angry so it was quite surprising XD

My favourite was the My Blaster Run Hot trailer, which also stars Slag, Rusty Pete and
of course the one and only Captain Qwark.

That was my favorite trailer,too.Especially when Slag says he "be evil for no apparent reason."Always gets me. emoji

Also when Qwark says "the only down you'll be taking me is downtown.Or that's where I'll be taking you…or something." emoji

That's because everyone in the universe hates Nefarious besides for his loyal fangirls…

Objection!!I'm a Loyal Nefarious FANBOY!!!Yep there's a fanboy for Neffy!!

Deleted user

You and me both! emoji

You and me both! emoji

Ok, Ok. Everyone hates Nefarious besides for his loyal Fangirls and BOYS.

Better?

yep much better emoji