Thread: Surprise during the Credit

I was more talking about working with his arch-Nemesis, but that's only for his 'own survival'. Trust me, Nefarious wouldn't be caught dead working with Ratchet or anyone good without a good reason (and even then, he won't at all like it). To get a good idea what i mean, read my fic (shameless plug I know), it's the best way I could desribe what I'm refering to.

And I can't even picture Nef working with another Villain. It's just not his style.

Personally, I don't want to see Nefarious again as the villain, I want some fresh talent (also it would be overkill having him again). I wouldn't mind a small cameo or a different role, but otherwise if he's dead, keep him dead. If he's alive, all the fangirls rejoice. But I want him to at least feel like he's doing something, in CiT he did nothing but being there for gags.

EDIT: And yes, that cape is smexy *shot*

Deleted user

Well I didn't meant soon, but in a way later game if Nefarious is still alive. That's if he's still alive.

I do agree that we need to see a new villain for the next game. Sometimes having the same elements in sequels can be quite tiring once in a while. Sure some game series can pull in bringing back the old routines in gameplay and story such as Super Mario Bros. or Legend of Zelda, but some games such as the Ratchet and Clank franchise for instance needs to pull out new ideas to make their games fresh and different than their last titles (even if there will be some elements that will follow the same formula).

I'm still wondering why you waste your time with him. He's never going to learn.

That is because you know everything about my personal life and what I do and don't do and my feelings and know everything about my life and know thatn I am, therefore, unintelligent.

That is because you know everything about my personal life and what I do and don't do and my feelings and know everything about my life and know thatn I am, therefore, unintelligent.

Look, it's you who keeps going off topic and it's you who keeps bringing this stuff up. You answering to people's comments is what provokes it on even further, and believe me, you don't want to tarnish people's opinions of you even more.

Let's just forget about this NOW and move on, or we risk the closure of yet another excellent thread.

Look, it's you who keeps going off topic and it's you who keeps bringing this stuff up. You answering to people's comments is what provokes it on even further, and believe me, you don't want to tarnish people's opinions of you even more.

Let's just forget about this NOW and move on, or we risk the closure of yet another excellent thread.

Sure.
I just don't know why TC closed the other topic, if I did what I wanted.. . . .

ANYWAY, I didn't care much for the puppets, buf it's still something, right?

Deleted user
I was more talking about working with his arch-Nemesis, but that's only for his 'own survival'. Trust me, Nefarious wouldn't be caught dead working with Ratchet or anyone good without a good reason (and even then, he won't at all like it). To get a good idea what i mean, read my fic (shameless plug I know), it's the best way I could desribe what I'm refering to.

And I can't even picture Nef working with another Villain. It's just not his style.

Personally, I don't want to see Nefarious again as the villain, I want some fresh talent (also it would be overkill having him again). I wouldn't mind a small cameo or a different role, but otherwise if he's dead, keep him dead. If he's alive, all the fangirls rejoice. But I want him to at least feel like he's doing something, in CiT he did nothing but being there for gags.

EDIT: And yes, that cape is smexy *shot*

yeah I agree, if Nefarious does come back I don't really want him to be the main villain again since well… he's had enough time with that and no other villains in the R&C series ever had that much time as him! (seeing as they always get killed off XD) but like Neffy, I hope that if Ace comes back, they don't make him a villain again neither (most likely wont anyway, but I do worry since we have no idea what he's like at the moment… XD)

And thanks Melazzee, I'm not going to drag on that 'argument' anyway, but if he continues to go off-topic… then we know what to do. I don't want to see this topic close so if that argument continues, posts will be deleted next time so we can continue with the topic in peace emoji

I agree. I am sorry. I won't go off topic so then this thread won't be deleted. I mean it's a good one and I didn't create it. That's enough reason not to delete it, because unlike the other one, I didn't create it. emoji
I didn't like the cartoony design of the trophy list in ACiT. Ratchet and Clank look like dolls if you ask me which I don't suppose you did. . . emoji

wow! they are stick puppets in the credits in this game! that was so much fun when I just tried it out emoji but it's ashame they only have two puppet characters it would be even more fun if have more like sigmund, orvus, alister, Dr. N, lawrence, qwark, vorselon, and the zoni

Deleted user

Me and Steve are going to try them out when we finish a playthrough emoji he's almost done with the first playthrough so yeah, but it sounds funny though. Didn't think We'd get time to play these :P

oh yeah, I saw this.

Didn't think much of it, though.

(Moderator note: Please do not double post and quote posts from long ago that are not relevant to this topic no more, thank you)

Oh yeah. I remembered this. Heh, it was really fun playing with those puppets during the credits. I also discovered that by accident. I still play with those stick puppets of Ratchet and Clank at the credits of A Crack in Time whenever I beaten it again emoji