Thread: Hoverbike Racing in Barlow or in Joba?

Deleted user

Which Hoverbike Racetrack did you like best in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?

I thought the hoverbike race in Barlow was a lot more fun than the one in Joba. Barlow's racetrack was fast, exciting and it had a nice layout design overall. I thought the short cut was very easy to go through in this track too and there weren't too many things that were in the way except for the big creatures and poles on the racetrack.

Joba's racetrack had a pleasant design, but I thought there were many things that could hit your vehicle very easily. There were just too many things that were in your way and the short cut was quite difficult to go through sometimes. It was fun, but not as grand as the one in Barlow.

I think the Hoverbike race in Barlow was also better because the design was good and the layout of the racetrack was great,but the only flaw was that the racetrack was a little too short.

The racetrack in Joba was good too,but the layout of the track felt a little too straight and wasn't as fun as the track in Barlow. emoji

Deleted user
I think the Hoverbike race in Barlow was also better because the design was good and the layout of the racetrack was great,but the only flaw was that the racetrack was a little too short.

I didn't mind the track to be short at all. And besides, there were other missions to re-play this track again to earn more bolts in. emoji

Deleted user

I quite liked both tracks, but the one on Barlow was more fun I reckon, though I prefered Joba's design more, since it looked really nice heh.

It does make me wish there were more racing minigames in the newer ones, I enjoyed them in some of the previous games :P

Deleted user
It does make me wish there were more racing minigames in the newer ones, I enjoyed them in some of the previous games :P

Same here. Although…

there were some racetrack levels and designs in the Insomniac Museum version of A Crack in Time. Unfortunately, the layout designs were too difficult to play through so there is one reason why they didn't made it to the final presentation in the game.

Maybe they've should have make other tracks for other challenges, first as I've seen the other challenges i thought they where on another track. And they where not emoji

both were good but Joba was hard on last few circuits i enjoyed how Barlow short cut practivally guaranteed victory unlike Joba where the "short cut" becomes main route for almost all the bots