Thread: To Live or not To Live

If you were insanely insane, bored, or just a perfectionist, you may have watched and listened to the credits of ACIT. One of the Kip Darling/Pepper Fairbanks casts said that even though the Nefarious Space Station exploded, they hadn't uncovered Nefarious' body or remains. Do you think that the doctor lives, was disintegrated in the explosion, or just died. Feel free to add other baseless speculation and crackpot theories on what happened. Keep in mind in the cutscene "Alister's Folly" when his saucer was flying (rather erratically) into the space station, Nefarious was not on board… Was he flung off or got away?

It is a good chance that Lawrence may have collected Dr.Nefarious's parts.Even though Lawrence may have shown lots of sarcasm and a slight dislike for Nefarious,he would never leave Nefarious behind.

Also,didn't you see how malfunctioned he was.There was almost no possible chance that he could suddenly just get up and escape.So I think he slid off of the ship.

Deleted user

I wish Nefarious is still alive. Lawrence could teleport him before station explosion. After all Nefarious is Lawrence´s favourite toy emoji

It is a good chance that Lawrence may have collected Dr.Nefarious's parts.Even though Lawrence may have shown lots of sarcasm and a slight dislike for Nefarious,he would never leave Nefarious behind.

Also,didn't you see how malfunctioned he was.There was almost no possible chance that he could suddenly just get up and escape.So I think he slid off of the ship.

I always wonder why people keep thinking Lawrence went back for Nefarious. Trust me, he didn't. The way he took off and left shows he can careless (let alone Ratchet and Clank he left behind as well), let alone comeback to pick up his pieces. At least that's how I feel, Lawrence just has a 'I don't care' personally. And even with all the years he put up with him, I think he would leave if the time is right.

Though with the News report in the credits, I do have a feeling Nefarious may comeback. They left it open for a reason (and we would have thought he was dead otherwise without), but I don't want him to comeback as a villain. He was one two times already, and three would be just overkill.

I have a gut feeling he's still out there, either if he slid off last second or Lawrence came back for him.

Wouldn't it be strange if it turns out Nefarious was actually a Dimensionator? Like, a Dimensionator that was built to defend itself and think for itself, etc.

It wouldn't work I know, but it would be a nice little twist XD

Deleted user
Wouldn't it be strange if it turns out Nefarious was actually a Dimensionator? Like, a Dimensionator that was built to defend itself and think for itself, etc.

It wouldn't work I know, but it would be a nice little twist XD

But Nefarious was originaly organic live-form turned into robot.

XD Don't think if Nefarious is that swift to think of something like that (let alone doesn't sound anything I could really see).

well, I'm currently working on a fan-fic where his body survives… It's tricky to explain, I need to get that finished!

Deleted user

Not to sound pretty picky here, but should this thread be in the A Crack in Time section? It feels like this thread would fit there perfectly, especially when members are spilling out ome major spoilers about the game. :P

But anyways, I believe that there's a chance that Nefarious may have survived that crash in A Crack in Time, but I don't think Lawrence would probably go back to Nefarious to repair him again. At first, I thought he would because he did repaired Nefarious in the Qwark Vid-Comic stories in "Up Your Arsenal", but I don't believe Lawrence would repeat that same process again.

Well, I don't want Nefarious to come so soon in the next Ratchet game, but maybe in a way future title I wouldn't mind seeing him again. Hopefully he can become a more threatening character in his next appearance with his typical B-Movie humor. :oui:

Not to sound pretty picky here, but should this thread be in the A Crack in Time section? It feels like this thread would fit there perfectly, especially when members are spilling out ome major spoilers about the game. :P

why yes it should, thanks for pointing that out emoji

This Thread has now been moved to the R&C: ACIT forum