Thread: R&C : All 4 One in 2011

hey folks how are you? I'm not sure if you remember this and I don't remember what the name of that fourm topic where I first heard about that rumor but remember the rumor about a new ratchet and clank game been out for 2011? well I just found out that it is true! and for the first time ever you get to play it online up to 4 players with 4 characters of choise (ratchet, clank, qwark, and DR.N)

http://kotaku.com/5615054/multiplayer-online-ratchet--clank-game-hits-in-2011

my goodness I so want that game! emoji (although I'm a bit disapointed of what they did to ratchet's face list like they did in the comic emoji …. I miss the face from crack in time that was the most awesome face ever)

I have the YouTube link here:
YouTube video
I don't know what to think, most of us wanted co-op and online, but this looks like they've taken that a bit far. I mean why is Nefarious joining them emoji
Why does Ratchet look anorexic emoji
They've gone with Qwark being the president like in the comics emoji

from the above, it's easy to say: "I have a bad feeling about this"

but on the other hand, the gameplay does look quite fun.

But we all know what we really need is a new PROPER Ratchet title…

right emoji

why is Nefarious joining them emoji
Why does Ratchet look anorexic emoji
They've gone with Qwark being the president like in the comics :hum

from the above, it's easy to say: "I have a bad feeling about this"

but on the other hand, the gameplay does look quite fun.

But we all know what we really need is a new PROPER Ratchet title…

right emoji

I see your point there but hey as long as the game is fun as it looks fun I'll be one happy R&C fan …. I hope they have unlockable characters in it characters like orvus, sigmund, plumber, etc

You get to play as Nefarious? And Along side Ratchet?

…I think my fangirl dreams came true…

…I think my fangirl dreams came true…

you're not gonna faint are you? *gets ready to catch you incase*

lol good …. you think they might have unlockable skins/characters in that game? if so call shotgun on sigmund! emoji

Something random I noticed in the trailer, Qwark's eyes are BLUE but in the previous games; they were GREEN like Ratchet's and Clank's.

I'm also surprised it takes place 2 years after ACIT, but then again, by the time it's released, it will be, we are currently less than a year after ACIT, so it feels weird to hear that…

Something random I noticed in the trailer, Qwark's eyes are BLUE but in the previous games; they were GREEN like Ratchet's and Clank's.

yeah I noticed when I read the comments … what's up with that?

I'm also surprised it takes place 2 years after ACIT, but then again, by the time it's released, it will be, we are currently less than a year after ACIT, so it feels weird to hear that…

again you have a good point there but hey as long as everyone's happy and the game is fun I won't complian emoji

Also, the comic may have a connection to the game as well being both are canon (I think All4one is canon).

Also, the comic may have a connection to the game as well being both are canon (I think All4one is canon).

yeah I think it does have a connection there

Dr.Neferious look more purple then usual and Clank looks more Adorable then usual.

Dr.Neferious look more purple then usual and Clank looks more Adorable then usual.

._. I didn't noticed that before and yes indeed clank is more cute then ever :3

lol good …. you think they might have unlockable skins/characters in that game? if so call shotgun on sigmund! emoji

I'd probably take a Zephyr skin, or a Rusty Pete skin, or a mr zurkon, or a device Grummel, or a… emoji

Thing is, this game revolves around co-op, so there will be hardly any storyline emoji