Thread: R&C Comic: Issue 1 Thread

Hurrah! My copy of issue one finally arrived emoji

Though I have already read it, I'm looking forward to reading it through properly. Can't wait for issue two now, I'm hoping we'll get to see a few more of the old characters.

Deleted user

I reckon we will in the next few comics emoji

Also, here's what my little brother thought of it! (he finally read it, after seeing it sitting on my desk)

He thought it was great but he did keep cursing at the advert pages emoji and he wouldnt stop going on about how ugly Zogg and Vorn are (lol) oh and he screamed when he saw Zogg too at the end emoji (in a funny/surprised way) I should have recorded his reactions with my camera, since it was so funny emoji he's a funny kid.

Deleted user
I reckon we will in the next few comics emoji

Also, here's what my little brother thought of it! (he finally read it, after seeing it sitting on my desk)

He thought it was great but he did keep cursing at the advert pages emoji and he wouldnt stop going on about how ugly Zogg and Vorn are (lol) oh and he screamed when he saw Zogg too at the end emoji (in a funny/surprised way) I should have recorded his reactions with my camera, since it was so funny emoji he's a funny kid.

I personally don't think Artemis Zogg is ugly. I think his design could've been alot better, but he's not that ugly. Than again, your little brother must be very young, isn't he? emoji

Deleted user

Yeah, he's only 11 emoji but it was funny seeing a kids reaction, but he did like it though as cant wait until I get the next issues.

I got my issue a day after it came out, and I must say it's really good. It has all the action and humor you would expect in Ratchet and Clank. The artwork is simply amazing. I also like how smooth the cover page feels, deviating itself from other comic covers.emoji

It was good to see the return of the Hover boots and a mention of Alister. Also, Does anyone know what species Zogg is? He looks kinda Marcadian, but im not really sure.

Deleted user

zogg is marzikan(talwyns kind)

zogg is marzikan(talwyns kind)

Yeah, that's what I meant ( wasn't sure how to spell it) but I wasn't completely sure if that was right. emoji

Deleted user

It's spelled Markazian emoji but yeah, it is interesting that there are more Markazian's in the series now too…

I finally got the comic and it was great!!!!!

And yeah I was shocked when I saw Artermis zogg too, man he is ugly! Lol nothing like Kurt Swiftblade XD! But Zogg and Vorn are interesting new villains!!

I can't wait to get the next issue emoji

I think that this comic book series is very interestingemoji!
The characters and everything is drawn well in an awesome styleemoji!
do you think that the same style will be shown somewhere, too?
I think it willemoji!