Thread: Favourite R&C Species?

Deleted user

Something a lil different to make a topic 'bout emoji

So yeah… we have many different species throughout the R&C franchise and since Lombaxes are the most popular and that most would pick them - choose more than one! (if you want, lol)

So guys, what species are your favourites? Explain why too… unfortunately a lot of characters have unknown race names though, so if you want to pick one (like say, Skidd's kind) then be sure to explain that emoji

Anyway, here's a list (from my memory…emoji

Lombax
Markazian
Fongoid
Agorian
Vullard
Cazar
Tyhrranoid
Valkyrie
Blaarg
Blaargian Snagglebeast
Amoeboid
Thugs
Cragmite
Drophyd
Zoni
Kerchu
Hoolefoid
Terraklon
Terachnoid
Floranian Dung Beaver (lol)
Space Pirate
Sandmouse
Grummel

Tie between Vullards and Agorians for me, but Cragmites come 2nd-3rd place in my book.

I don't know, Vullards, Fongoids, Terachnoids, Zoni, Drophyds are all my #1
emoji

Deleted user

I acutally like a lot of the species in the series, but I do have a certain liking for the Fongoids, because of their friendly and gulible nature, and of course… their funny designs and the males having a weird as accent too emoji

The Drophyds also amuse me a bit, standing on them is fun (abiet, cruel XD) and of course, I like Lombaxes too, because they are fuzzy, cute in their own way and are creative and smart. Wish I knew what Ace's kind was, but that can be left for fanfiction I guess XD

I also think the Agorians are kinda cool too, in design and such. Even though they havent evolved for thosuands of years emoji

I usually like enemy species that have any "qwirks" for them. Something a little unusual for them. This is why I prefer species like the Space Pirates, Kerchu, Thugs, Valkyries, Cuddlehounds of Death, and Mutant Squirrels.

Am I seriously the first to say the Lombaxes are my number one favorite species, lol

well anyway, (as I said) The Lombaxes are my fav species

But I guess I like the space pirates and the argorians too

Deleted user

Well I think all the species in the Ratchet universe are very appealing in their own unique way. But if have to pick some favorites, here would be the ones that would intrigue me the most…

Markazians
Cazars
Valkyries
Blaargs
Lombaxes
Agorians
Zonies
Fongoids
Vullards
Tyhrranoids

I thought the chosen species were overall interesting and unique as in design and even personalities too.

I don't know if robots count, but if they do, they would definitely be added to the list too. :oui:

Deleted user

Oops! I forgot to mention that I like Markazians too emoji though we've only seen 4 so far (or two if you havent seen the comic yet) I do think they're an interesting race with a good design. I just hope it doesnt turn out that male Markazians dont have tails though, would screw one of my Fancharacters over XD!

And I like the Blaarg too, cause they're funny looking and were the ones who invented the RYNO! But I hear that they only bathe twice a year emoji (According to the R&C calendar!)

I think my favorite species of the R&C universe would be Lombaxes, Fongoids and those rowdy but lovable Space pirates. Lobmaxes because I like how they mixed them with feline traits in appearance, Fongoids because of their design and the fact that they are tribal-like and the Space Pirates because they made me laugh.

But all in all, I think all the species that have been in the games are unique and very creative. = )

Deleted user
Wish I knew what Ace's kind was, but that can be left for fanfiction I guess XD

I wish I knew what Skid's official species name was. There were many of them in Ratchet and Clank 1 and they haven't had their name of race mentioned in any of the games. If Insomniac had an official name for Skid's kind, I would add those beings into my favourite species list in the Ratchet universe. :oui:

Deleted user

Yeah, they should have come up with a name for his kind, and the Plumbers kind emoji (Since his race was common throughout Solana too)

I like those little land sharks in RaC 1, because they make such a cute noise when you hit them, and when they pop out of the ground, haha! XD

I like the lombaxes of course emoji but I like markazians, kerchu, blaarg, space pirates and more, cause they are funny, especially the pirates!

What
ever
race
Neffy
is
and
Lombaxes