Thread: cheaters

Does anyone else get so frustrated at playing games online because some jack BLEEP! comes in and messes every thing up, the wii games for instance and u cant do anything about it emoji(

Deleted user

I remember playing Mario Kart DS online, and I have NEVER won a race because all of the other players I faced online, somehow, they were able to "magically" boost their way through every 2 seconds!

Deleted user

This is why I play games locally. In my opinion, having friends over to play multiplayer games with you is more enjoyable than playing games online, just because you don't have to deal with jerks that would ruin your fun. emoji

I've played Little Big Planet online once and my golly, people sure do act like pointless jerks over there. But then again, every game with online gameplay has cheaters and jerks anyways.

Yep im really good at mario kart wii until some lowlife loser comes in and ruins the fun.

I mean cheating offline sure its okay but cheating online that would be a no no.

And i dont even see the point of cheating online on mario kart because im pretty sure it would get boring winning every time.

Roblox, its filled with hackers and scammer, someone activate an killloop at my place, and yeah you get it, everone dies and keeps dying, im never ever gonna play roblox again emoji

I feel your pain.I wanted to play my friend online in Ratchet: Deadlocked.He wanted more people to join and when we started,I was getting my behind handed to me.And no matter how many times I shoot them,they don't die!And they're also able to climb walls and magically "teleport" from one place to another.I've witnessed this myself and it frustrates me so much.And when I do manage to kill them,I teabag them(yes,you can do that,no joke,just press L2 and X at the same time).