Thread: I thought it was

i have been a huge ratchet and clank fan for ever but i have not yet beaten the game because

when i was battling azimuth i had his health down to its last little bit and i fell through a hole,

it crushed ratchet and clank for me for a long time, now im back into it beating them in order, but my ps3 is broken so im gonna have to wait. But i thought it was the last game for sure so i didnt bother beating it, so when i googled ratchet and clank all 4 one came up and i was wicked happy. Im ready to start again

Moderator Edit: Becareful not to put in spoilers without a spoiler tag, not everyone has finished ACiT yet

Good luck for the next time you fight him!
You've done better then I've ever done. I don't even have a Ps3!

thanks and if you get a chance get one tod and acit are insane games falling 2nd and third to up your arsenal though.

Deleted user

Are you trying to say that you thought A Crack in Time was the last Ratchet game Insomniac Games would do to finish off the franchise?

Well if that's the case, I think most of us thought the franchise was going to end until the ending in A Crack in Time. Which by the way, I won't spoil the ending for those who haven't played it.

haha thanks i have an idea but i know its not over i cant wait to beat it

Happened to me too, after that, i was going into a R.Y.N.O. and groovybomb rage! emoji