Thread: Fictional Characters You Don't Like...

Deleted user

Whether these characters were or are annoying, whiny or just down right pointless, mention any character that you didn't like one bit.

Here are my least favourite characters in anything…

1. Scrappy Doo
User image

Even if I am not a fan of most Hanna-Barbera cartoons nor Scooby Doo, I thought Scrappy Doo was the most pointless character in the series. Sure, he may act tough, but he sure doesn't shut the heck up about it. I've mentioned him before in another thread so I would not say too much about him. I just can't stand his obnoxious voice overall and evry dialogue he says.

2. Timmy Turner
User image

I might get disagreements by talking about this character, but I'm sorry… Timmy Turner just annoys me to death. He's always screaming and yelling… and nagging (even if he has a point to his complaints). Evey thing else seems to be fine with this character, but when it comes to talking very loudly is where I cringe with irritation.

3. Usagi/Serena/Sailor Moon
User image

You know, you would except the leader of the Sailor Soldiers (Sailor Scouts in the English Version) to be pretty independent and mature about leading these heroines to stop evil. But Sailor Moon however, seems to be the most whiny leader I have ever seen. She's always crying and getting upset so easily in every single thing, whether it is a serious or pointless situation. I heard in the manga version, her character is executed a lot better and does grow up to become independent and mature to be a hero for everyone. But the Anime version on the hand, not really…

4. Shippo
User image

Most of the cast from Inuyasha are pretty annoying overall, but if I had to pick one character that cringes me with so much anger, I would have to pick the fox demon Shippo. I do have to admit, his introduction starts off to be interesting with a quite bad*** and sneaky appeal, but it seems like all great things about Shippo just sucked dry in later episodes and made him into a complete coward. He's always afraid all the time when he has the most useful powers that probably wouldn't make him into a coward, transformation. In other words, he's just a useless and pathetic character.

5. Sylvester Junior
User image

Oh woe is me! I feel so humiliated by placing this character on this list. Well not really. From all the Looney Tunes characters that are out there, this was my least favourite. He was always so negative and very melodramatic about his father's failures (also known as Sylvester the Cat) to catch that gigantic mouse (aka the Baby Kangaroo). Just him placing that paper bag over himself just made me felt that this character is a failure too, for not even trying to be positive and giving his dad confidence to catch that "gigantic rodent". I am aware he has been positive about Sylvester's actions, but most of the time has been completely down and disappointing.

And that's all I got for now.

Deleted user

I got one!

SKRAWL

User image
I dont like a number of characters from Chalkzone, (but the ones i do like i absolutely adore, like Snap), however, Skrawl annoyed me the most (next to Blocky, but dont get me started on THAT) Skrawl was okay to me at first, but then he returned 27 times and made 90 songs with the same tune. whassup widat? the show was a bit kiddish to begin with, and i still watch it frome time to time, but COME ON… he was the most annoying character EVER. it was like they couldnt make another villain! which annoys me more was that they had another villain (villains) like the craniacs. the one episode that introducesthe evil robots began with craniac 3- and 2 and 1 got sealed in a tube. WHAT ABOUT THEM! why were they in a tube?! they never explained that! they started with craniac3! and GOD FORBID they add backstory to any of THAT. uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg….. Chalkzone, you were one of the most creative kiddy shows out there- everything was great- just make the green purple haired jelly-bean DIE ALREADY!

however his backstory wasn't that bad.

Deleted user

Here's one character I complete forgot about…

Dawn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
User image

I think this was one of the reasons why I stopped watching Buffy with my sister. I always found Dawn whiny and completely annoying in the group. Sure, she's the baby in the cast of characters and have somewhat "issues", but I found her personality irritating and her origin of story weird and confusing. She started off as a key folks! A F***ing Key!

emoji(