Thread: Did ACIT felt too scripted in the gameplay?

Deleted user

Is it just me or did the voice dialogue in the gameplay felt too overwhelming in A Crack in Time?

It wasn't THAT bad when I first played the game, but replaying it again seemed a bit too much with the dialogue, even if it is entertaining and well written.

Do you guys had these kind of feelings while re-playing A Crack in Time?

I Hant Really Played it to much so i havnt had too much diolagu but navagating in the game is hard

I played the game many times and I'll never get tired of hearing the voice acting on that game.

Oh well than

Deleted user

I agree the voice work was really superb in this game and it definitely had the best performances in any Ratchet and Clank title that was out there.

but there could be some things that may bug you about the dialogue in gameplay while playing A Crack in Time.

- Die in the moon areas while the radio updates are on. Once you come back alive, you cannot hear those updates again.

- Imagine trying to do a Let's Play for this game. While you are trying to talk while playing the game, the characters will have something to say every other second. I suppose there's a reason why ScottishDuck is not talking too much in his Let's Play of this game.

- Some repetitive dialogue from the enemies or other characters. Nefarious' minions and the hoverboots gameplay with Jarvis tends to repeat the same lines quite a lot. Sure, there was that in previous Ratchet and Clank games, but not as repetitive as there was in ACIT.

- Not jumping up ahead until a character says a certain line in the game. I.E. you cannot go on the VX-99 right away until Alister tells you to.

I Would agree thats irratating

Oh god yes! ACiT is soo scripted! I had no time to read but from what i know, ACiT had not as much freedom as other games. Its like every playthrough you do the EXACT same stuff emoji (i mean EXACTLY THE SAME)