Thread: All 4 One to support 3DTVs

Deleted user

Hey guys, I haven't been around much but I saw this news from Insomniac and thought I should share it here….

http://www.insomniacgames.com/about/news/upcoming/152569100

No way I'm getting a 3DTV though emoji but it is pretty neat to see a R&C game get this sort of feature. Just a shame that only a very little amount of fans will get to play it like that XD

Deleted user

Well that seem unfortunate for those without a 3D television. Oh well, guess I'll play All 4 One on my bitty TV screen then. emoji

lol who needs 3DTVs? I'm happy with my 22inch Samsung TV in HDMI

Well, I have to say, with the "Director's style camera" that they're using in A40, 3D would probably be pretty spectacular (more so than in some games, which I hear the use of 3D is implemented for the sake of it, in fact the only game with 3D support for which I've heard works well in 3D is WipEout HD which makes use of racing quickly…emoji but personally, I'm not bothered with a 3D TV, they're way too expensive and not really worth the money…

Deleted user

Perhaps in god knows how many years, everyone will get a 3D TV.

Remember how expensive the PS3 was in its first debut? But with the price dropped down today, everyone seems to have one now. emoji

A 3D tv sounds cool, but I'm happy with my old tv emoji

I don't even have a flatscreen… I got one of them boxes! (makes playing SOME games a bit hard) I dunno what type it is, all I know is it is a medium sized low quality, fuzzy TV… Doubt I will every get a 3D TV (not like it matters, 3D doesn't impess me, it just doesn't work?)

I don't even have a flatscreen… I got one of them boxes! (makes playing SOME games a bit hard) I dunno what type it is, all I know is it is a medium sized low quality, fuzzy TV… Doubt I will every get a 3D TV (not like it matters, 3D doesn't impess me, it just doesn't work?)

I have six flatscreens. However, none of them are 3D. emoji