Thread: (un)official All 4 One cover!

Deleted user

Ratchet looks both cute and bad@$$. emoji

All together now, everybody!

Awwwwwwwwwwww… emoji

Deleted user

Wow! Now that is one eye-catching image! emoji

Deleted user

Let's see those fools say this is a kiddy game once they see this cover emoji.

Deleted user

I know this word is as overused as JB, but….

EPIC!!!

Deleted user

I so can't wait to see the new story trailer emoji I've heard rumours that it'll be releasing very soon… I'll be sure to make a topic for it unless somebody else beats me to it XD

But yeah these pics are real cool, Ratchet looks cute and badass XD

That looks so awesome! emoji

Deleted user
I so can't wait to see the new story trailer emoji I've heard rumours that it'll be releasing very soon… I'll be sure to make a topic for it unless somebody else beats me to it XD

Is the convention event PAX East over by now? If so, maybe we might see the story trailer of All 4 One once the event is done.

But yeah, I have a strong feeling that the latest image will be the final cover for the game. There's a lot of negative space above the character's heads so the amount of space will have no problem for the title text to fit in.

Is the convention event PAX East over by now? If so, maybe we might see the story trailer of All 4 One once the event is done.

But yeah, I have a strong feeling that the latest image will be the final cover for the game. There's a lot of negative space above the character's heads so the amount of space will have no problem for the title text to fit in.

Now the question is which version? Will it be the US (NTSC) cover, or the UK (PAL) cover?

Deleted user

Looks like this will be the official cover for All 4 One.

User image

The last image was eye-catching good, but THIS looks stunningly gorgeous!