Thread: Returning weapons you want to see in A4O

Deleted user

We know now that Mr.Zurkon, Pyro Blaster and the Sheepinator are making a comeback in All 4 One. So is there a weapon you like to see return for this game?

No doubt, I would love to see the Groovitron and Sonic Eruptor again.

Deleted user

Mee too! The Groovitron was awesome! emoji

I thought of the same thing when you mentioned the Groovitron. It would be cool to see this weapon in A4O, but I wonder how the Groovitron will work in a co-op gameplay like this. Would it just be too much animation happening in the gameplay? Will the characters you control can do dance moves too if you leave them on idle?

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard on this, but I don't know if this weapon can be handled well in A4O's gameplay set up. But then again, who knows what kind of crazy things IG will pull off in the gameplay aspect for any recent Ratchet and Clank games.

Mee too! The Groovitron was awesome! emoji

I thought of the same thing when you mentioned the Groovitron. It would be cool to see this weapon in A4O, but I wonder how the Groovitron will work in a co-op gameplay like this. Would it just be too much animation happening in the gameplay? Will the characters you control can do dance moves too if you leave them on idle?

Perhaps I'm thinking too hard on this, but I don't know if this weapon can be handled well in A4O's gameplay set up. But then again, who knows what kind of crazy things IG will pull off in the gameplay aspect for any recent Ratchet and Clank games.

Yes it WOULD work. But maybe IG don't want it to be a weapon that drags on? Or maybe it will make a return? Though the enimies don't look too much like dancers? Haha prove me worng Insominac, prove me wrong. As for a weapon i'd like to see? Lava Gun! Yup Lava Gun! I loved that one. One thing i would love to see is more gadgets! So far the only ones are Swingshot. I don't want coop to take away all gadgets?

Deleted user

I'm sure there will be other gadgets to use other than just the Swingshot. What about that gadget that vacuums your partners and bolts? Would that count as a gadget…or a weapon? Well either way, I'm sure Insomniac will have more gadgets than just one.

But moving on, I would like to see the Plasma Beast make a return in A4O. Perhaps I say that because it was such an overlooked weapon in Tools of Destruction from most fans, but I know it's a pretty capable weapon to use in such overwhelming combats.

I want the plasma whip or the gun that shoots fire/lava in that game

I'm sure there will be other gadgets to use other than just the Swingshot. What about that gadget that vacuums your partners and bolts? Would that count as a gadget…or a weapon? Well either way, I'm sure Insomniac will have more gadgets than just one.

But moving on, I would like to see the Plasma Beast make a return in A4O. Perhaps I say that because it was such an overlooked weapon in Tools of Destruction from most fans, but I know it's a pretty capable weapon to use in such overwhelming combats.

oh yea that Vacum thing is a gadget! And because i don't wanna post again i will add that the Lava Gun was my idea! Haha but this suggests that it would be a good idea for a returning weapon! Imagine it in HIGH QUALITY! And other good R&C2 weapons like the Bouncer or plasma coil? Or the good old fashioned Mini Turret! Not improved like the nano swarmers or tesla spikes. But the good old machine gun on a stick! That turns into a rocket launcer! I loved that one. And weapons from R&C3 like the Plasma whip and Infector would be good! As much as i would like to see the Infector return it would need imporvement. Sometimes it just didn't work? Or how about an upgrade for a gun that turns a weapon into an old fahioned one? Like Zurkon is upgaded and gets either one or three extra Zurkon friends!

Deleted user

Two words:
ALPHA CANNON

Tesla Claw,Alpha Distuptor and Dynamo of Doom could return for this game maybe…

Buzz Blades emoji

buzz blades, spiral of death, obviously a new RYNO and maybe the Harbinger from gladiator, although this wasn't in the future series so might not have the same impact, but they should give it a go.