Thread: Dallas and Juanita Quotes

So everyone knows the loveable commentators on Dreadzone, especially for their quotes! Both Dallas and Juanita [especially Dallas] love to say something incredibly silly every 5 seconds while playing the game, post here a quote each that you remember the duo saying.

ill start off:

DALLAS: This is more fun than a busload of cheerleaders!

JUANITA: Look at the way Ratchet handles the landstalker, he drives like my grandmother!

I know its not Dallas or Juanita here but the Ranking Station also has some pretty hilarious quotes, especially when you have low points:

If you feel there is an error in your rankings, please realize you are not that good… emoji

A couple of my faves are Dallas: Don't forget tommorow is kixk your best friend in the pants day, free popcorn for anyone who participates. And Dallas: Juanita your compassion and sexy attitude is driving me crazy! Baby needs a changing!

Juanita: "…make him suffer into his next life! AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Dallas: "I've never seen that before! Ladies and genleman Juanita has EATEN THE CAMERAMAN!"

Dallas: You don't sell the stake folks, you sell the sizzle and Ratchet is hot! Ssssss you feel that Juanita?

Juanita: Will somebody just kill this little runt already!

Dallas:Folks what is this sneaky lombax doing behind the arena?This could be…nothing,It's nothing he's getting animal.

Dallas:Team darkstar is making their marks in dredzone.Teadm Markstar is making their darks in redzone.Oh dear I got a crosssite.

Juanita:Oh please open a window.
Dallas: Don't be excited Juanita I'm talking about the gas round.

Dallas:Most of the gladiators just can't handle their gas.

Dallas:I wonder how is he using to the bathroom in that suite.

Dallas has much funnier and better quotes than Juanita emoji

Dallas:Folks what is this sneaky lombax doing behind the arena?This could be…nothing,It's nothing he's getting animal.

Dallas:Team darkstar is making their marks in dredzone.Teadm Markstar is making their darks in redzone.Oh dear I got a crosssite.

those are some good ones, but may I correct you on Dallas actually said "he's getting ammo" and the other one he says "Oh dear i've gone crosseyed" That one about him going crosseyed was funny, I spent ages wondering what he was thinking before I realised he wasnt emoji

those are some good ones, but may I correct you on Dallas actually said "he's getting ammo" and the other one he says "Oh dear i've gone crosseyed" That one about him going crosseyed was funny, I spent ages wondering what he was thinking before I realised he wasnt emoji

Thx for the correct XD.Seems like I've gone a crosseared.If there something like that :B lol…emoji

omg the catacrom four one is funniest with the sneaky lombax and the ammo XD. but gas was funny to and grandma lol. the sizzle one was kinda..weird. i didnt understand how that one was as funny as the others. oh and Dallas was funnier lol junanita's jokes were more cuz she had to kill that bug up her chimney. (expression)