happy birthday and telling how you came
to this amazing site

Ok i got the tip from a buddy at school about
insominac giving beta for all 4 one so when
i went to site all these forums about everything
and i saw you guest it ratchetgalaxy and ive never been more
informed about ratchet sense

Very niceemoji.
I wish happy Bday for Ratchet Galaxy, too;D!!!!

I randomly got here when I was searching for a cool wallpaper for my desktop. I hadn't played all of the games and didn't wanna spoil anything, so didn't make an account. Neither was I very happy with my English writing. But… this year I came across the site again and made an account. I visit this place almost every day! emoji

Happy B-Day, Ratchet Galaxy!!

Deleted user

I got here in search of Ratchet's artwork, then, I found the fan-arts and the forum and then I tought the site very entertainning.
Happy Birthday Ratchet-Galaxy, let's hope you continue with us for a long time.

Deleted user
Hello there! I created a newspost today, explaining what we have prepared for you guys as gifts for our 5th anniversary! emoji

Great, just finnished watching the video and I'll say it: RG is awesome. For people like these to know you must be like… WOW. As I said before stand up and let's see this site go for a decade just like our duo will in 2 months.
Oh and thank you for putting the PS2 cutscenes up. Been looking for those for like, ages.

I use to spy on this Website for quite some time before I created my account!

Happy birthday, Ratchet Galaxy! emoji

Hello there! I created a newspost today, explaining what we have prepared for you guys as gifts for our 5th anniversary! emoji

Wonderful vid, Happy Birthday RG!
I came looking for how to get ToD skill points, the came back for artwork and cutscences then joined up a few weeks later.

Here's hoping the next 5 years are just as good

Video is too long, who shows up in it? What happens?

Happy birthday Ratchet Galaxy!

Deleted user

Happy 5th Bday emoji

Video is too long, who shows up in it? What happens?

Just some of the voice actors for the French dubs, plus Boris Salchow and Michael Bross, wishing the fans and the franchise a happy anniversary, along with a montage of footage from the games and conventions.

Deleted user

Happy 5th Bday and may the site continue to grow emoji