Thread: Full Frontal Assault Main Villan?

I'm not getting DLC though. Its the 2nd dummest idea in gaming history so far. You buy an incomplete game for full price to spend even more on the other 70% of it -.-
Well… they can't drag me in to that.

Sooo if DLC is the 2nd dumbest game idea, whats the dumbest game idea?
Personally I'd say killing off the used games market by tech that is rumoured to go in the PS4 and limits each game to one account/system. Even if it's on a disc.

I'm not getting DLC though. Its the 2nd dummest idea in gaming history so far. You buy an incomplete game for full price to spend even more on the other 70% of it -.-

Personally I'd say killing off the used games market by tech that is rumoured to go in the PS4 and limits each game to one account/system. Even if it's on a disc.

Wow, that sounds just retarded, even thou I don't buy used games I usually borrow my games /get games from my friends in exchange and what about if your system breaks? Need to buy all the games again? They should really think that another time…

Downloadable games instead of fyical ones. Thát is the worst imo.

@RatchetRuler.
FFA is complete, until a DLC comes out. But its a good thing they are free! Though I have or want no PSN its no use for me. Which I don't really mind. emoji

I don't mean to be offend or anything but, why not?

PSN is 100% free and unless you have internet limitations you can't really go wrong. I mean there is a ton of free DLC and games out there. You can also play the multiplayer side of some games (completely free) of course some games' multiplayer modes won't be for you, I myself only like 3 games' multiplayer: LBP, R&C:FFA and Resistance 3. I've tried heaps of others but none of them do it for me. The range is really great, chances are there will be at least one game which you will love it's multiplayer.

I don't mean to force you into it, but I recon you should give it a shot, just try it out and see what you think. You wont regret it.

Can you download updates to the system and to games without PSN?

I don't mean to be offend or anything but, why not?

PSN is 100% free and unless you have internet limitations you can't really go wrong. I mean there is a ton of free DLC and games out there. You can also play the multiplayer side of some games (completely free) of course some games' multiplayer modes won't be for you, I myself only like 3 games' multiplayer: LBP, R&C:FFA and Resistance 3. I've tried heaps of others but none of them do it for me. The range is really great, chances are there will be at least one game which you will love it's multiplayer.

I don't mean to force you into it, but I recon you should give it a shot, just try it out and see what you think. You wont regret it.

Can you download updates to the system and to games without PSN?

Oh, yer not the first to ask and it does sound trange indeed. But its just because I didn't really buy my PS3 for the extra's. I wanna keep my consoles smooth and easy. I just wanna turn them on and play a game without making it a whole project. I grew up with a GameBoy, I guess i'm a bit stuck in the image of turning it on and see a title screen right away emoji

I tried to make an accound a couple times, but it didn't except any of my 5 million Emails. emoji

If you want a simple console, buy yourself a vita, you just insert the game and tap the icon. Then, whenever you want, you can lock the screen (like android/IOs phones) and play on whenever you want. It is great for 'real' gaming, and also for if you have a spare quarter

(I'm not advertising the vita now, but I have one myself and I'm very content of it)

I'd like to get a Vita sometime, but they are too expensive to me now. I could buy a WiiU instead xP

I gotta say having a PSN account doesnt't really change the way the console works. If you use auto login you connect whenever there's an internet connection, if not you log in manually. That's all that changes. It'll also store a copy of all your trophies.
Online gaming is fun depending on what style of game your playing. If you get a good bunch of people playing it can be a real laugh.
Also, if you like to power up to a game screen, do you use the auto-start option to load whatever's in on startup?

Red Dragon is right, you can tick the box to auto sign-in and never have to touch your account again, it will always be signed in. If you get past the email problems you are having I know you won't regret it emoji

Ok, I'll try again thenemoji

And you miss out on playing RandC online with the awesome members of Ratchet Galaxy!
Just sayin. emoji

But it is definetley worth it. and the only way you "pay" for it is playstation plus which is optional anyway, but i recommend it though emoji

I wouldn't recommend PlayStation Plus, because with it you get discounts and free games to DOWNLOAD, and I'm pretty sure you aren't that fond on downloading things.

You should click the RG Gaming button and check the games you have. That way when/if you get a PSN I can see if we have the same games and I could show you a thing of two about their multiplayer modes. Not all multiplayer games are crazy shooting things, games like LittleBigPlanet have unique and fun cooperative multiplayer.