Thread: The game you need or want right now

Shouldn't this be in General Discussions?

anyway, the games I want are:

• R&C Q force
  • Sly 4
  • Half-Life 3
  • LBP Karting
  • I think there was something else, but I forgot what it was
Just so that everyone is clear, Overstrike is no more. It's gone, done, finished, not around, will never be around and is completely not going to happen ever. In it's place we have Fuse! Something which to me is a billion times better and looks awesome! (though dark… but how is that bad?)

I thought that Fuse was the other name for Overstrike… lol

Just so that everyone is clear, Overstrike is no more. It's gone, done, finished, not around, will never be around and is completely not going to happen ever. In it's place we have Fuse! Something which to me is a billion times better and looks awesome! (though dark… but how is that bad?)

What I understood was Fuse is Overstrike. The characters are much the same, the 4player team is called Overstrike 9, the Fuse is the thing they're going after as well as the thing that modified their weapons.
I think EA (is it EA emoji ) might have had a bit of a hand in it, as it appears to be a darker, possibly less jokey game than the usual Insomniac fare. But then again Resistance was a bit of a dark series and that was still brilliant.

It is. The game was renamed, not scrapped.

"When a volatile alien energy source called Fuse falls into the wrong hands, the CIA calls in an elite contact team to retrieve it: Overstrike 9."

That's part of the description from Insomniac's website. Fuse is just Overstrike's new name.

Oh, and it doesn't really look like it's a darker game to me. It's just that the new trailer showed off more of the gunplay. The first trailer we had was a simple setup. Now we're actually seeing what the game looks like. It doesn't mean that the game can't or won't be largely humorous.

Must have:
- Ratchet & Clank: Q Force
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Sonic Adventure 2 HD

Might have:
- Ratchet: Gladiator HD
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (I'll wait for reviews)
- Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed

Must have:
- Ratchet & Clank: Q Force
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Sonic Adventure 2 HD

Might have:
- Ratchet: Gladiator HD
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (I'll wait for reviews)
- Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed

I think that Battle Royale will be AWESOME! C'mone, Ratchet and Sly are in it ^^

I think that Battle Royale will be AWESOME! C'mone, Ratchet and Sly are in it ^^

Both Ratchet and Sly were also in PlayStation Move Heroes, wich, well, wasn't my favourite game of all the time. In gameplays and trailers I saw ok graphics (Metropolis looked better in ToD), great combos and moves (All Ratchet's weapons I love are there emoji ), great mixes of games (Patapons attacking Hades, Hydra atacking Metropolis, Buzz! in LBP and "Everybody's Sandover Golf" emoji ) but everything is very chaotic and it's hard to follow the character, wich sometimes is almost invisible. And I forgot to mention LBP Karing!

Deleted user

Hmm i would love to get Ratchet and clank Qforce,Playstation Battle Royal and Call of Duty Black ops 2

Deleted user

I need Black Ops2 and FFA NOW :3

Both Ratchet and Sly were also in PlayStation Move Heroes, wich, well, wasn't my favourite game of all the time. In gameplays and trailers I saw ok graphics (Metropolis looked better in ToD), great combos and moves (All Ratchet's weapons I love are there emoji ), great mixes of games (Patapons attacking Hades, Hydra atacking Metropolis, Buzz! in LBP and "Everybody's Sandover Golf" emoji ) but everything is very chaotic and it's hard to follow the character, wich sometimes is almost invisible. And I forgot to mention LBP Karing!

I do own Heroes, but I don't have a Move yet so I never played. But for what I have seen so far, it looks like a reall cool game! emoji

But right here, right now… I want Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time! emoji

I do own Heroes, but I don't have a Move yet so I never played. But for what I have seen so far, it looks like a reall cool game! emoji

But right here, right now… I want Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time! emoji

I've played psmove heroes, and I love it! It's really good. You get to play as the main heroes and their sidekicks. emoji

My wish has com'n true! QForce release is now October 31st instead of November 22nd! emojiemoji

Deleted user

Woohoo xD

My wish has com'n true! QForce release is now October 31st instead of November 22nd! emojiemoji

Let's celebrate!emoji