Thread: R&C: Nexus on the Vita

Vita, Vita, Vita!!!!!

Looky what I found, now that is a source. I'm gonna buy them both day one!

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/spelcomputers-en-games/games-sony-psp/a1003862440-ratchet-and-clank-into-the-nexus-ps-vita.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr&casData=EjuiBbJSjW-locC-WdmbughdeMv3tbbmsWy-j3V9auUPHOUpJA0_1AMNpaZTz7sd9gY29iChOIOb9RkcWkEle9Me27uX7ohrDmK4krnU3j4FXcqjUqM3xCqRZZpopEJo1PZF0bRfTNs

The cover doesn't look official, I'm still not sure if it's official. Althrough ESRB leaked the version there's still no word from Insomniacs. I always thought that you're the one that doesn't belive in rumours or leaks.

I'm at 70% now. This is different for me because its Nedgame, a big franchise here in Holland. They don't let people pre-order something that doesn't come.emoji

You could be right HeatherGrace. We're getting some good signs. But I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

If it is coming at all (which it could very well not be) it will more than likely launch ages after the PS3 version, as Insomniac hinted.

If this and the inFamous game come out on Vita (properly) I'm sorted for life emoji

There's 2 rumored Vita games now. Sly Collection and Nexus.

''Shut up, make the games and take my money!''

You could be right HeatherGrace. We're getting some good signs. But I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

If it is coming at all (which it could very well not be) it will more than likely launch ages after the PS3 version, as Insomniac hinted.

If this and the inFamous game come out on Vita (properly) I'm sorted for life emoji

They want to make sure any Vita version 'stands series standard of quality', so they might want it to be released later than PS3 version to give people porting it time. That could also explain why nothing had been announced yet.

Oh and inFamous doesn't count emoji

I recon that they should jump to the damn announcements already

"R&C Vita is happening, it will take ages"
"inFamous is happening, it will take ages"
"All of the collections are happening, they will take ages"

I think they are just worried that the whole "It will take ages" part will get people pissed off, and it could end up costing too much for them or stuffing up production with the small money put towards the project. It would be bad if they announced something and it didn't happen.

It's also pre-order'able' in game mania!

I don't see it at Game Mania.nl or be…

''I will wait for you. For a thousand years. I will wait for you, even if it takes forever''

Unavailable? I don't see it on the Dutch version either…

Oh, indeed, now i see it, yesterday, they said 'Available'…

Now I'm scaredemoji

Now I'm scaredemoji

Haha emoji

I think that if they removed it, they are uncertain if it release or not. Though Nedgame still has it…

I think that if they removed it, they are uncertain if it release or not. Though Nedgame still has it…

They are not sure that the game will come for PSV, i think emoji