Thread: The quote game

Why is it always about the money?

It was mating season how was I supposed to know she was your sister?

Qwark

…oh and Ratchet, do be careful with that thing.

Joke's on you, I just played UYA.

Gadgetron talking about the RY3NO!

correct. Man, I was afraid no one was going to get it.

[quote=Let's kill this thread again!]Nefarious is planning another attack?[/quote]

Qwark: THERE IS…NO…Danger! Everything is under control! So relax, sit back, and leave the investigation to me and vice president skrunch!

So who is it?

Oh, right: Kip Darling!

Correct, your turn.

Animovie, you are not supposed to post a quote until you have answered the most recently posted quote correctly. If you are super-confident then you can post your quote in the same post that you guessed the previous one in, otherwise you should wait until you have confirmation that it is correct or not.

If your guess was incorrect, then you will lose a point and the original poster of the quote will post a new one.
If your guess was correct then you will come up with a quote for the people to start guessing at.

This was all in the opening post.

I am pretty sure that Kip Darling is incorrect, but I might be wrong, so I'm going to wait until Darkstar confirms/denies this before having a go at your quote.

EDIT: Looks like you were right emoji

Animovie, you are not supposed to post a quote until you have answered the most recently posted quote correctly. If you are super-confident then you can post your quote in the same post that you guessed the previous one in, otherwise you should wait until you have confirmation that it is correct or not.

If your guess was incorrect, then you will lose a point and the original poster of the quote will post a new one.
If your guess was correct then you will come up with a quote for the people to start guessing at.

This was all in the opening post.

I am pretty sure that Kip Darling is incorrect, but I might be wrong, so I'm going to wait until Darkstar confirms/denies this before having a go at your quote.

EDIT: Looks like you were right emoji

That's actually the quote that's right after mine in the cutscene, not the new quote.
BTW my last quote was Qwark… it was just misquoted emoji

EDIT: Never mind, I remember. Man I haven't seen that cutscene in the longest amount of time (excluding SM and SAC)

"Now THAT I can believe!"

I am so sorry… no idea.