Thread: The quote game

You know what? That's not Ratchet anymore.

That was from the Insomniac Museum in ACiT talking about their attempts to redesign Ratchet for the PS3 - they tired to make him too realistic and it didn't look like Ratchet anymore…

Yep, go ahead.

Hey you, yeah you with the robot strapped to your back!

I'm pretty stuck here. I don't remember that line being said, and clearly it's being delivered to Ratchet, so I would imagine it wouldn't be too hard to miss… which must mean it is in the comics, right?

This will really annoy me, because I was going to read through the comics again last week, but the comic program on my PSP doesn't work anymore. So I guess I'm going to keep getting stuck on the comic ones now…

It is quite a vague quote. I suppose I could give a hint? I'll put the hint in a spoiler tag so that if anyone doesn't want a hint, they don't have to see it…
Hint:

It was said by what gets bored when lack of interest is shown…

I didn't say the hint would be any less vague, did I? emoji

Oh, well I've probably just never heard that line before.

Who is it?

It was the Gadgetron Vendors from R&C1, not the Green Dude who sat in them, but the scrolling words at the top of the screen!

Since I don't really like holding on to my turn for too long in this game, I'll provide a new, really, really, really obvious quote to keep the game moving:

[quote=So obvious it's in the quote]Hi, I'm Captain Qwark…

Hm… Qwark?

Oh, it's risky… But we can make him better. Faster. Stronger.

Took me a while, but isn't that the guy from the Unicop commercial (the one that's not Qwark?)

Also, lombaxdude, you missed the perfect opportunity to use Zurgo's quote when he's disguised as Qwark.

Yes it is emoji Go ahead.

Crotchetizer thing-a-majig.

A little reminder - if the quote stays unanswered for more than 24h the author should post a new one.

It was the Mayor of Hoolefar when you talk to him after saying you are a used Crotchetizer salesman.

All they could find were red feathers…