Thread: General Chat

I saw another pic of the Zero's, with French text. Its either Canada or they'll hit Europe some time too!emoji

Can you post a picture of that please?

Sure:

User image

Tgat's the same scan i posted on page 1 emoji

Reminds me of the fact that I don't drink any kind of coke emoji
So whatever Coca-Cola tries, I am not converting, and by the way I didin't ever play Uncharted, I don't know from whichh game Cole McGrath is… and who the heck is Kat? emoji
So, nice try CC, but you failed again.
(And go somewhere with how coke helps with stomach aches emoji )

Don't drink coke? Seriously? I love coke emoji and Uncharted!

Oh, oops. However, it has text in French. It could be Canada or France. And when France gets them, whole Europe should. emoji

Oh, oops. However, it has text in French. It could be Canada or France. And when France gets them, whole Europe should. emoji

Let's hope emoji

What are you guys doing this aftenoon?

I need to go with my mum to get a new jacket. I also brused my toe, so I need to be careful every step. Hopefully I can walk again tommorow so I can go to school. I just read my class has started on a new project, I wanna know if I've been accepted too.emoji

I need to go with my mum to get a new jacket. I also brused my toe, so I need to be careful every step. Hopefully I can walk again tommorow so I can go to school. I just read my class has started on a new project, I wanna know if I've been accepted too.emoji

Hope that you can go to school again emoji I have to the academie this evening emoji

Somebody excited abou inFAMOUS: Second Son?

I've never played any other InFamous. emoji

I've never played any other InFamous. emoji

inFAMOUS is my second favorite franchise! Shame on you, you have to play it emoji emoji

I want to, but it needs to stand in lineemoji
I heard it was open-world, thats the part that draws me back most.

Agreed! You like Uncharted? Well this one controls like Uncharted except your guy is a little (WAY) more overpowered and the game is all around harder.

You might not like the characters that much, but they are caught up in a hell of a story, and if you can really try and see through their eyes you might come to like them.

But they fixed all of the characters in inFamous 2! Such a lively awesome bunch they are in that game.

and that end emoji _____ end ever! Insert your own word in that slot

inFamous: Second Son is gonna be really AWESOME!

EDIT: And yes, each game takes place in a fictional city (until inFamous: SS) in which missions take place all over the map, and you can do them whenever you want (plus a bunch of side missions and collectibles) although the maps aren't that big, they are big enough.

Agreed! You like Uncharted? Well this one controls like Uncharted except your guy is a little (WAY) more overpowered and the game is all around harder.

You might not like the characters that much, but they are caught up in a hell of a story, and if you can really try and see through their eyes you might come to like them.

But they fixed all of the characters in inFamous 2! Such a lively awesome bunch they are in that game.

and that end emoji _____ end ever! Insert your own word in that slot

inFamous: Second Son is gonna be really AWESOME!

EDIT: And yes, each game takes place in a fictional city (until inFamous: SS) in which missions take place all over the map, and you can do them whenever you want (plus a bunch of side missions and collectibles) although the maps aren't that big, they are big enough.

Pff… I have to buy a PS4!

I'll wait a year or two. I still have a lot of PS3 and Vita games I want to get, and I hope to get them for Xmas and my Birthday at the end of the year and start of next year.

2014 or 2015 will be my PS4-buying year… I hope I don't spoil whatever surprises happen in in Famous and Killzone before then. I love that so much of inFamous 2 (including what the beast even looked like) was kept secret right until launch!

The big map was a reason (well.. among others) to put away Red Faction and Jak & Daxter. In some games I just love going from one end to antoher for a mission whitin that section and with others I just don't like it at all. I need to figure out what exactly it is that pulls me away and what pulls me in…