Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Did you notice you make ghost posts? You can never see them in 'Latests posts'. They just suddenly 'appear' off radar.

Oh my Heather your two posts away from 3000 :O I must make a new thread for you!

I think you have my post count confused with the number 9 in my little quote. emoji

Oh……
Sorry emoji

No matter. It'll come. emoji

Indeed :oui:

Perhaps I should think of a new one…

A new what :o?

New quote under my avatar.

There's a storm acomin…

Is a pretty good one :P

I'm not playing one at this minute, but I have got Ratchet and Clank: Nexus in my PS3 which I will be playing in about 5 minutes.

I'm not playing one at this minute, but I have got Ratchet and Clank: Nexus in my PS3 which I will be playing in about 5 minutes.

Nice I hope you have fun emoji

I'm sure I will. Thanks

I'm sure I will. Thanks

I'll send you a friend request on PSN emoji?

I'm sure I will. Thanks

I'll send you a friend request on PSN emoji?

Sure. My name is RainbowDash259.

Just finished Bayonetta 2.
Brilliant, although I wouldn't expect anything less from Platinum. Final boss is a big eh, espeially compared to the one from the first game, but the game is still awesome.

Brilliant, although I wouldn't expect anything less from Platinum. Final boss is a big eh, espeially compared to the one from the first game, but the game is still awesome.

Nice was it difficult?

Nice was it difficult?

Easier than the first game, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.