Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Oh yeah I finally got those! Haven't started them yet, but I look forward to it! emoji

They're really cool! The difference is night and day. emoji

Glad to hear it! But as you may have picked up on, I have a lot of games I'm trying to play right now. emoji

Backlog Challenge! You can't buy any games until you've finished everything you have now. Then you can buy the game you want to play most and do that emoji
For me those were about 8 games earlier this year, then I bought Alien: Isolation. Haven't had a backlog since!

Backlog Challenge! You can't buy any games until you've finished everything you have now. Then you can buy the game you want to play most and do that emoji
For me those were about 8 games earlier this year, then I bought Alien: Isolation. Haven't had a backlog since!

If I would complete my backlog I would have to play around 35 games so not going to do that :p For now I'm just going to play the new games I buy and play the ones I already have whenever I'd like to.

Alright I'll give it a shot! Should be interesting. emoji

Ok, this is how it works:

- Make a list of all the games you want to play. (You can leave the games you bought just for the sake of "having" them aside)
- Stop buying new games.
- Think of a game you will want to buy after you're finished.
- Finish your backlog and reward yourself with the game you wanted so badly
- Stop buying too many games!

This is how the list works:

Currently playing (Main):
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, PS4

Currently playing (Retro side dish):

Soon playing
Resident Evil: Revelations, Wii U
New Super Mario Bros. U, Wii U
Legend of Kay: Anniversary, Wii U

Finished:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Xbox
Rise of the Tomb Raider, Xbox 360*
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Twisted Gear, PS4
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Icy Death, PS4
The Order: 1886, PS4*
inFamous: Second Son, PS4
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Trespasser, PS4*
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, 3DS
Rayman: Origins, PSVita
Grafity Rush, PSVita
Ratchet & Clank, PSVita
Resident Evil: Revelations, 3DS
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Xbox
Alien: Isolation, PS4
Bulletstorm, PS3
Brutal Legend, PS3
Jade Empire, Xbox
Crysis 2, PS3
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, PS3
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, PS3
Star Wars: Starfighter, PS2
Star Wars: Battlefront II, PS2
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition, Wii U
Beyond: Two Souls, PS3
Dragon Age: Inquisition, PS4
Mass Effect: Infiltrator, iPad

* 2015 release

…..

Good luck, gentlemen!

Well I figured it was something like that. emoji

So.. are you gonna do it? ^^

Yeah I'll give it a shot! emoji

Found another game that sells it's ending as DLC. And not just one. No, no. 3! Three! T-h-r-e-e!

User image

Those developer can go eat a Nokia phone…

Found another game that sells it's ending as DLC. And not just one. No, no. 3! Three! T-h-r-e-e!

User image

Oh no…
The Evil Within is pretty bad from what I've seen.

Action game disguised as a horror game, stupid letterboxing AND a worthless story?
No thank you.

Finished the game yesterday with a friend. I wanted to try it, he already owned it. So we got together for a few days. It's true, it's an action game disguised as a horror game. There were combat sections that were your typical B 3rd person shooter. It was those moments I handed the controller to my buddy, hated those sections. So boring. So long!

The idea of the game is cool, the story anyway. I played it for the story. The voice acting is bad, the characters aren't that great. But it hangs that 'revelation' in front of you. To find out what is going on. You play this detective that get's stuck in some phsyco world with a few other people. So we expected this epic ending to find out what, when, why and how. We found out none of those things, because of this damned thing:

I don't recommend this game…

User image

Yes. These DLCs were confirmed before the game was out. Now if that isn't purpusefully cutting content… I don't know what is.

User image

Oh no…
The Evil Within is pretty bad from what I've seen.

Action game disguised as a horror game, stupid letterboxing AND a worthless story?
No thank you.

Eh, really? Thought it's an actual horror game.

Eh, really? Thought it's an actual horror game.

Well, it depends.
If you think Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6 are horror games, then yeah, The Evil Within would probably classify as a horror game to you.
For me though, there's way too much shooty shooty bang bang to make me scared. I'll even go as far as to say TLoU was a better horror game.