Thread: Ratchet & Clank Merchandise - Showcase, discussion, etc!

Awesome! I wanted to buy it a few months ago, it was only $5 but it was $30 to ship it to Belgium so i didn't buyed it…

Than we would have bought the same ademoji

A friend of mine said I could buy something on eBay for €15, so I chose a Lightning figurine thenemoji

Awesome! I wanted to buy it a few months ago, it was only $5 but it was $30 to ship it to Belgium so i didn't buyed it…

Than we would have bought the same ademoji

A friend of mine said I could buy something on eBay for €15, so I chose a Lightning figurine thenemoji

Great emoji I can't wait to get that poster from ItN! emoji

Got some new stuff today, only 2 things, but i'm happy emoji

PSM2 (Playstation Magazine) Demo Disc - €0,80
Spyro - Year of the Dragon - €3

@Heather, OMG, this is crazyyyyy!! €2.500!!

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/computers-en-software/overige-computers-en-software/m727473659-ratchet-clank-relikwie.html?c=8c285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

Heather… it's not you selling that thing right? It would be a real shame for the greatest R&C collection in the world.

Her's gun is missing a part or two, so no.

Yeah, I posted it on IG earlier today. I didn't even pay 3/4 of thatemoji

Yeah, I posted it on IG earlier today. I didn't even pay 3/4 of thatemoji

I sended him an e-mail emoji

Wait, that's confusing! Is it 2.50 or 2,500,000?

Maybe I could learn a thing or two about other currencies here.

Wait, that's confusing! Is it 2.50 or 2,500,000?

Maybe I could learn a thing or two about other currencies here.

€2500, thats the same thing as 3 393.25 U.S. dollars

I mean the use of the full stops and commas. With dollars they use commas to separate the thousands (1,000,000 is 1 million) and full stops for decimals (2.50 or 2.5 is 1 dollar and 50 cents)

I mean the use of the full stops and commas. With dollars they use commas to separate the thousands (1,000,000 is 1 million) and full stops for decimals (2.50 or 2.5 is 1 dollar and 50 cents)

I know, In Belgium (€) we use commas for decimals so €1,50 is the same as 1 Euro & 50 cents. And we use points to seperate the thousans, so 1.000.000 is 1 million.

It's just the opposite as for you. Learned @ school emoji