Thread: Ratchet & Clank Cartoon

Great that thit is going (again…emoji emoji

I'm gonna see what I can do this evening… But we need a new board with 'who does what'.

Concepts:

User image

User image

User image

User image

We haven't exposed the whole story to anyone, only the writing team actually has this knowledge.

Why don't you want to share the plot with our new main artist - she might get a better idea of how should she do her job if she knew where is this plot going to. Besides, I don't really know it as well emoji

Alright, all, I'm heading off the grid til Tuesday! I copied some notes down, and I'll be finally playing the games, so I'll be getting a better idea on anatomy and the weapon designs. (Why are they so complicated again?)

I'll be working really hard, and getting some stuff done! emoji See y'all Tuesday!

See you and good luck emoji

Good luck indeed. I wonder how its gonna turn out this time.emoji

So, anything done Foenix? Maybe we should adjust the script while she's gone…

"See Clank, if they were Thugs-4-Less, why would they have a russian accent?"

So, anything done Foenix? Maybe we should adjust the script while she's gone…

Oh, the irony…

You thought it was dead, impossible… And we thought we'll make it anyway! Behold, Ratchet & Clank cartoon… reborn!
http://youtu.be/U2_Pqb65nlg
Brought to you by Team Solana (me, Animovie Ratchet, Darkstar and Filipuntik) - "The Inadequate Adventures of Ratchet & Clank"!
COMING SOON

Special thanks goes to Heather for the logo.

Wow, judging by the length of this discussion, you guys have been planning it out for a while now! And its finally coming to fruition!

Kind of, Inadequate has nothing to do with what we were working on in this thread though.

Nice job! It's looking pretty promising so far, and I'm looking forward to more of this.