Thread: Really Random thread

Swift, there can be only one… NYAN CAT!
(You don't play ShootMania, do you?)

Yes actually I do play Shoot Mania :oui:

Well, I, Xin, just Xin, have Nyan cat as an avatar!
What's your name?

Well, I, Xin, just Xin, have Nyan cat as an avatar!
What's your name?

My name is DrChoc emoji

First day of my internship in Amsterdam. I can totally get used to this!

User image

And the director already commented on my Tomb Raider wallpaper. Apperently I'm going to work with one of the creative guys behind Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. Holy sweetness! <3

First day of my internship in Amsterdam. I can totally get used to this!

User image

And the director already commented on my Tomb Raider wallpaper. Apperently I'm going to work with one of the creative guys behind Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. Holy sweetness! <3

Is that one of the movies?
Also, I have to say that I'm pretty jealous.

Yeah, the second movie. From now on we have to share our daily accomplishments with him thru Skype. According to other interns he can be quite strict, but we'll see. I have another idea of strict than most people i've met.

What is Ratchet doing with his life...

Let's just hope there is an actual reason for this appearance… I think there is a load more of characters…

He's kind of… wasting perfectly good water…

I have my own opinion on the challenge… and wouldn't do anything of the two >.> seriously, other people usually accept the bet in order to risk something.
Maybe it's a promotion, too?

That's why I respect Shuhei Yoshida for simply donating and not doing the challenge.

That's why I respect Shuhei Yoshida for simply donating and not doing the challenge.

Did he at least brag about it?

"How can people like this guy?"

Because of Armin Shimerman's voice. Just like with Qwark and Jim Ward. Can you give a link to that video.

"How can people like this guy?"

Because of Armin Shimerman's voice. Just like with Qwark and Jim Ward. Can you give a link to that video.

It isn't up yet, it was a big livestream where they played Sonic games and that quote is from one of the last games. The Youtube version is halfway through the list.

Anyone remember game demos? If you do, here's a tissue box.