Thread: Really Random thread

Or the Tanker chapter of MGS2, seriously that rain effect is great!

There's more to Core's games than… Lara's detail.
I like the sense of mystery and adventure, which was something I felt Crystal's games lacked somewhat. Tombs are no longer much of a challenge or even that mysterious.
I've heard someone say this before and I think it applies here. The puzzles in Crystal's games are designed to make you feel smart, not necessairly be smart.

So there. No problem that the story isn't canon then, cause you prefer the atmosphere. I agree that Core might have made it harder and more 'mysterious'. Though I've had this discussion before and I'll say it again: I prefer logical puzzles over cryptic ones. Especially like TR'13. They're easier because they feel more realistic. But d'yeah, that's a very long and old Tom Raider discussion. Yet Legend, Anniversary and Underworld had their own collection of cryptic puzzles.

The thing I laugh at most in Sly is Carmelita screaming: "come back here, you WITCH". For some reason it always cracks me up. But in TiT I love the slide they have at the end where Sly isn't there and Carmelita gets mad at Bentley. TiT did a lot of good things. But… I rather have Penelope on the 'other side' and maybe the story could have gotten that epilogue ending instead of an - might not be concluded - cliffhanger.

Why the heck am I getting these Jak and Daxter reboot and movie dreams…
HONESTLY!?

Why the heck am I getting these Jak and Daxter reboot and movie dreams…
HONESTLY!?

Because they're quite realistic now.

Am I the only one that thinks that Jak & Daxter and Ellie and Joel aren't returning?

Hello guys and girls emoji,
Today, Ratchet Galaxy celebrates its 7th birthday and we thank you very much (the whole RG team and the whole french community) for your support. Sincerely and honestly, thank you to make this english version alive. You are mature people and you are managing yourself this forum. Yous are amazing, seriously. Whenever i'm coming here, i never see moderation problems. Moreover, you're really sympathetics.

Thanks Again emoji !

Oooh, you made me read the 7th anniversary post on the French forum emoji
I'm somehow bad at the language, but I managed to find out the new version comes out in the beginning of September. Glad to know myself!

BTW Kubak, what do you mean with 'realistic'? emoji

Hurray for RG emoji And thanks for kind words ZAXEL emoji

Well, Filip… Read the first post in this thread on IG forums and then skip to the last page…

Ooh, Heavenly Sword is releasing soon. Hope that a PAL release follows soon after.

And congrats to RG and it's members!

No ^^. RG will just hosted by another web host and there will be an interruption in the beginning of September. The third version ("La V.3" in french) will not be released until next year, probably.

No ^^. RG will just hosted by another web host and there will be an interruption in the beginning of September. The third version ("La V.3" in french) will not be released until next year, probably.

Oh gösh emoji

Kubak, the detective work you do is AWESOME emoji
BTW, what's the Ratchet Galaxy Live?

Most credit goes to the guy who actually researched about Film Financial Services in the first place.

Most credit goes to the guy who actually researched about Film Financial Services in the first place.

And the award of the guy who makes the quickest conclusions goes to…

I cant believe it's been another year already. It doesn't seem that long ago since RG had it's 6th birthday, I remember it like it was just yesterday. emoji

On a random note: This morning/afternoon it took 3 hours to turn my computer on… I really need to get this sorted out. In the meantime I'll just leave it constantly running.

3 hours as in '3 hours before I got to the log-screen' or '3 hours before I could actually do anything on my desktop'. Cause I had that 2nd thing with my old desktop. That think was slow as arse and you had to wait until it was done with some kind of inspectation of soft/hardware.