Thread: Really Random thread

Maybe some'll come over now?

Hey Drakstar! Guess who's composing for Sunset Overdrive.

Aren't they? Whyever not?

http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?56348-what-ever-happened-to-the-ratchet-and-clank-website/page2

How uplifting!

What they say is partially true - years ago when we still had active moderators, there were a lot of trolls and bullies on the site. They all seemed to go away around the time the moderators did though. My guess is that all the bullies and trolls got bored without any mods around to try to bait…

Aren't they? Whyever not?

http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?56348-what-ever-happened-to-the-ratchet-and-clank-website/page2

How uplifting!

What they say is partially true - years ago when we still had active moderators, there were a lot of trolls and bullies on the site. They all seemed to go away around the time the moderators did though. My guess is that all the bullies and trolls got bored without any mods around to try to bait…

Yeah, I don't really remember that…

Reading posts on the internet… How come so much people don't like Clank's time puzzles? They were like the best part of ACiT. This time it's not meant to provoke you Darkstar. You can not comment on it if you don't feel like it.

Reading posts on the internet… How come so much people don't like Clank's time puzzles? They were like the best part of ACiT. This time it's not meant to provoke you Darkstar. You can not comment on it if you don't feel like it.

You go Kuba, fight for our english community.. fight for our small family emoji

I… I don't think I've got what it takes to take up the challenge… I'm not the chosen one. Why not Darkstar? He's a much stronger voice on IG Forums. Seriously tho, what makes people hate these puzzles so much.

Sorry aster, but I will never let this go! emoji
So much for someone who rereads their messages 3 times, huh?

Sorry aster, but I will never let this go! emoji

What's wrong about it? That's how my family calls me - that is my name Mr. Knowitall emoji

Oh… what's the K for?

Oh… what's the K for?

Surname.

And you know what's funny? You call me my real name and it's adaptation way too often emoji