Thread: Really Random thread

Still pissed we don't have a demo because of a certain someone…

Enlighten me.

It's on my signature.

Still pissed we don't have a demo because of a certain someone…

Enlighten me.

It's on my signature.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

I just watched it up to the demo part, and I don't think he really gets the idea of the demo.

I play demos because I want to know if the game is good or bad. If it's bad I won't buy it. If it's okay I'll wait for the game to drop in price. If it's incredible, I will buy it.

They also help sustain hype quite well for the odd game that I'm really looking forward too. LBP2 was super exciting, and when the demo came out I played it as much as I possibly could (all of Christmas eve infact). After I was done with it I had to wait another month to get the game, so it really did help. And it's my fond memories of LBP2's demo that really piss me off that LBP3 isn't having one. Utter rubbish.

LBP3 just didn't have the incredible marketing LBP2 did, and now this lack in demo… I think I can let this game wait for a while until I decide to get a PS4.

I just really want to try the game out, and since I can't until I the 28th or so stuff like this is making me want to so bad.

I remember feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning when I tried out the LBP2 demo for the first time, shame that because of the way the industry works now I can't relive that anymore…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDOMXf9Ls-w
This is just too painful…

Gheh-heh, I've already played LBP3.

LBP 3 can be 3D? I'm sold emoji

I read somewhere that the PS4 doesn't support 3D BluRays. :/

I don't think he means that 3D.

It will be a few more months before I get LBP3… SO many games I want: TWD Season 1&2, GTAV, Far Cry 4, LBP3, R&C PS4, Uncharted, etc…

I don't think he means that 3D.

I don't even have a 3D TV Heather emoji

Neither do I. But I'd love to have one! ^^

Meh, 3D is something I can live without, I'd just make my eyes tired.

My sister has a 3D tv now with Dolby 5.1. I had to doggy sit at her place for a weekend. I decided to spend my time going through their 3D BluRay collection. Frozen, Avengers, Battleship, Life of Pi etc. Now that is watching movies. I don't care people think I look silly wearing those glasses; 3D is awesome!

When I have the money to get a 3D tv the first things I'm going to do are Uncharted 3, Sly 1-4 and all 3D Ratchets games. Oh and of course watching Frozen (again) and Edge of Tomorrow. When I get a BluRay I always get the 3D+2D bundle so I don't have to upgrate later on. I know that 3D tv is coming some time ^^

I know that 3D tv is coming some time ^^

I highly doubt that - not much people can afford a 3D TV, and a lot of those who can don't think it's worth buying.

Well technology does keep dropping in price. And this is especially true with TVs. It used to be that having a CRT was a luxury. Then it was unheard of that some families had more than one TV. Then Flat-screens seemed like a thing of the distant future.

I used to always dream of having just any type of TV in my room. Just dreams though, because actually asking for a thing like that would have been a stupid idea. Now I actually have one, and it's HD! emoji

But 3D might just be a gimmick. I don't know. All I know is if I got one for free, I'd sell it, buy a normal HD TV, and use the rest of the money to feed myself or something.