Thread: Really Random thread

Yeah, it's one year old, I remember it too.

Exactly, it was created last year's.

It's Nexus themed, so I assumed it was last year's.

Either my memory sucks or I just missed it last year.

I suspect I missed it last year, because I remember that it was around Christmas that I started to become more cautious of Nexus related spoilers.

Same here. I barely visited RG and IG Forums. I missed it too.

Either my memory sucks or I just missed it last year.

I suspect I missed it last year, because I remember that it was around Christmas that I started to become more cautious of Nexus related spoilers.

Me too. I actually signed off of the internet entirely before ITN came out! When I finally got the game:
1) WAIT, Cronk and Zephyr actually DIE?!? I thought it was fake! I wasn't ready!!
2) Ok…why is the sound lag WORSE in this game?
3) Best arena ever!
4) Whooooa, I was not expecting Mr. Eye to be THAT big…or s-s-scary! Betrays Vendra–eh, good for her.
5) The only planet in the game I wasn't spoiled about…Thram. Pure beauty…love it.
6) Hey the smuggler's back! and…the…parrot.
7) Love the jetpack gameplay. Rock soild!
8) Igliak is so bueatiful! And the Galactorium, it's like an IG muesuem! Oh…cool boss battle, I guess…
9) RatchetXTalwyn, ClankXVendra? I couldn't even complete those last 2 puzzles, my brother did it for me!
10)Welp, they won. Ratchet makes the right choice, and Cronk and Zephyr get a little more screen time…
wish they were haunting Vendra, but eh, now for the movie hype.

I kinda regret getting that Pyronox Armor though, so i deleted it!

If they make a sequel of ItN (or perhaps just a new saga), I think Cronk and Zephyr's ghosts should appear in the museum (also with Azimuth's ghost)

Yeah, I thought Cronk and Zepher hadn't actually died too. When their ghosts showed up I shed a tear. Usually when a character dies he/she turns out the be OK in the end. In the book I recently read a character died as well in the very beginning. But she seemed to be an important character and you don't actually see her die. The entire book I was waiting for her to return, but nope :P

Me too. I actually signed off of the internet entirely before ITN came out! When I finally got the game:
1) WAIT, Cronk and Zephyr actually DIE?!? I thought it was fake! I wasn't ready!!
2) Ok…why is the sound lag WORSE in this game?
3) Best arena ever!
4) Whooooa, I was not expecting Mr. Eye to be THAT big…or s-s-scary! Betrays Vendra–eh, good for her.
5) The only planet in the game I wasn't spoiled about…Thram. Pure beauty…love it.
6) Hey the smuggler's back! and…the…parrot.
7) Love the jetpack gameplay. Rock soild!
8) Igliak is so bueatiful! And the Galactorium, it's like an IG muesuem! Oh…cool boss battle, I guess…
9) RatchetXTalwyn, ClankXVendra? I couldn't even complete those last 2 puzzles, my brother did it for me!
10)Welp, they won. Ratchet makes the right choice, and Cronk and Zephyr get a little more screen time…
wish they were haunting Vendra, but eh, now for the movie hype.

I kinda regret getting that Pyronox Armor though, so i deleted it!

Have you got a problem with the parrot? I really liked the parrot, and always found that he added a bit more fun to the smuggler scenes. And why would you DELETE the special armour that most of us probably don't have… I really wish I had it, but the fact is I could never have afforded to buy it for full price when t first came out, so I'd never see that armour in my game. DAMN YOU PRE-ORDERS!

I found it sad that Cronk and Zephyr died. Which is what is so great about it, they are willing to actually have someone die, and stay dead. Wouldn't it feel kinda cheap getting all sad at a special characters' death, only to have them resurrected near the end? I know Metal Gear isn't afraid to do this, but usually the characters that get resurrected only last a little while before dying again anyway.

Wouldn't it feel kinda cheap getting all sad at a special characters' death, only to have them resurrected near the end?

*cough* ACiT *cough*

Clank didn't resurrect Ratchet. He just traveled 6 minutes before that incident and saved him

That doesn't change anything. Ratchet died, and was dead. Clank rewinding time to save him is simply a more believable way of reviving a character for their universe. It doesn't change the fact that the impact from Ratchet's death was completely swept aside when he came back. I like the way they brought him back immediately too, because the gamer would be expected to have some sort of mental breakdown if Ratchet remained dead for 10 minutes or more.

That's like saying Ratchet died in the middle of a game level, but he just respwaned.

Incidentally, I wonder if anything happens if you take more than six minutes to get to the chamber after Azimuth kills Ratchet…

Incidentally, I wonder if anything happens if you take more than six minutes to get to the chamber after Azimuth kills Ratchet…

Maybe Clank risked a little bit more emoji