Thread: Really Random thread

Also Evil Cole is best Cole!

But… he's evil.

I don't like how Evil Cole doesn't seem to progress as naturally as good Cole, sometimes it seems like all that matters to him is that everyone in the world is safe, but then he starts going around doing Evil Cole things. I mean I even liked Evil Delsin more, because at least he was clearly turning into a darker character with a bit of hatred for human life, while evil Cole just can't decide.

But gameplaywise Good Cole is just kinda sucky.
You have to constantly worry about civillians and such, not to mention that he gets lame powers.

Evil Cole however…

User image

His side of the story may be a little clumsy, but LOOK at him!

True, gameplay for Evil Cole is more awesome. I like how Second Son handles the good and bad gameplay. Good Delsin is always trying to not kill people, wile Evil Delsin just doesn't care. But unlike Cole, the gameplay is more varied for the two.

Darkstar, it says "Image utilisateur" here! Maybe you should fix the link

VR, huh?

That would be very cool, if they can pull it off.

They already have.
In fact I think they're planning to release it this year.

They already have.
In fact I think they're planning to release it this year.

Really? I did not know that. I am excited now.

3 years. 3 years! I've been waiting 3 years for the sequel tp (what used to be) my favorite movie of all time Snow White & the Huntsman.It was set for a release in 2015, now it's 2016 but I don't mind that. What I do mind is that it's going to be a prequel! A prequel for the most uninteresting character in the entire movie: The Huntsman. If you do a prequel, why not make it about her:

User image

Or even better.. put Snow White in Snow White & the Huntsman. Either do it right or not at all. :/

Wow the Microsoft thing looks pretty far-fetched. I'd like to see what that thing can actually do.

Something tells me that the holograms won't look that good or as seamless as they did in the video.

You guys are watching the Windows 10 stream?

No. Is it supposed to be something really amazing? Because hearing "Windows 10 stream" just makes me think of someone using a Windows 10 operating system, which doesn't really sound that incredible.

That's pretty much it, yeah. My co-working is watching it right now. He got all excited about taking notes in your browser. But when you download the Smart Board software used in schools you can already dp that. If you want to for some reason… Oh and Windows 7 and 8.1 users can upgrade for free. But I'm not gonna do that. Windows 7 works just fine for me.

You still working on ArrowBot btw?

I have no idea what any new Windows 10 features are, but I will look into them sometime soon, and probably upgrade when I've finally got Windows 8.1 all sorted completely out.