Thread: Really Random thread

Both Darth Vader AND Sheeve palpatine are returning in the first episode of season 2!

I found this awesome art when I looked 'em up. emoji

User image

User image

LOL, all the men are panicking, and the woman is just still emoji
Hey! That guy's Yularen!

She's all superior and the guy on her left doesn't agree on her methods, but is too affraid of her to say anything about it. I wonder what her story is…

Looks like the release date for MGS V has leaked: September 1st 2015

Who wants ITN avas!
User image
User image
User image

User image

Poison gas, it's very, VERY cruel to use it to kill people

Above water drowning. Nobody ever said the Imperials were nice, not even to their own. *cough Force Unleashed

From what I remember, some of Shaak Ti's last words to Starkiller were "Poor boy, the Sith always betray each other."

Actually I was thinking more like Juno Eclipse, but thats a good one too emoji

From what I remember, some of Shaak Ti's last words to Starkiller were "Poor boy, the Sith always betray each other."

That's the only reason the rule of two exists in the first place.

In the clone wars, Darth Bane said "The Sith killed each other, victims of their own greed, I only emerged victorious, and created the rule of two."

Yup. As you can see happening in Knights of the Old Republic the Sith fight in groups. But a group of lesser Sith can defeat a superior one because they have the numbers. Therefore Bane destroyed the Brotherhood of Darkness and trapped their souls. Immortalized agony (one of the cruelest things I've ever read).

He's an incredibly talented actor. Wish they'd still make Force Unleaahd III. The ending of 2 was fantastic, but it was definitely ment to be a bridge to TFU III. It would be cool if he were in Episode 7 as wellemoji

Well, I've never seen Star Wars…