Thread: Really Random thread

I'm very sure Dutch would be a language in the game.

Something we've looked at, but eventually it's up to the publisher to decide. emoji
But at least I can confirm English! Yay, right?

(I'm 99% certain Dutch won't be a language. 1% chance is for subtitles only, not voiced)

Playing Tomb Raider Definitive Edition at the moment and it's actually good.

Awesome, first time? It's one of my favorite games ever made. Back when it came out, I thought TR: Underworld was the pinnacle of the series. I've never been so wrong!

This morning, like every morning, I woke up to my Rise poster. And really, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying a used Xbox One. Just so I don't have to wait a year before I cam play the next-gem PS4 version. Gheh.

Awesome, first time? It's one of my favorite games ever made. Back when it came out, I thought TR: Underworld was the pinnacle of the series. I've never been so wrong!

This morning, like every morning, I woke up to my Rise poster. And really, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up buying a used Xbox One. Just so I don't have to wait a year before I cam play the next-gem PS4 version. Gheh.

I can understand that you would rebuy it on PS4, but why would you buy it for XB1 if you already have it on the 360?

…cause I want to play the game it was ment to be played. With 720p cutscenes (not 480p), and lip sync that doesn't have a delay, and flabbergasted lookout points that don't have jagged edges, and nice lighting that doesn't transform color like oil in the sun!emoji

Mesa wants PS4 version NOW!

So, I'm going to go see the "Peanuts" movie today (or as it's called in Europe: Charlie Brown and Snoopy). Who knows? Maybe I'll see the Ratchet and Clank movie trailer in theaters and give a small review of the movie ;D

Ooh I'm hoping for good things from that movie, me being a huge Peanuts fan. I plan to go see it soon.

I'll put it to ya this way: Inside Out forces you to love the movie because of the "emotional grippingness." Peanuts just plays the movie and you're smiling throughout: no real humor, no real tears, just the Nostalgia. It's done in such a perfect way, that this movie would have been approved of by Charles Schultz emoji

or as it's called in Europe: Charlie Brown and Snoopy

Here it's still "Peanuts" emoji

As in "Peanuts" or as in "Orzyszky"? emoji

"Fistaszki" actually emoji

User image

Huh. I think words in Slavic languages can make foreigners' tongues twist, but it's actually simple when you know how to read them. I believe those words are pronounced or-zish-key and fis-tash-ki?

Huh. I think words in Slavic languages can make foreigners' tongues twist, but it's actually simple when you know how to read them. I believe those words are pronounced or-zish-key and fis-tash-ki?

Fistashky is good. As for the other though…