Thread: Really Random thread

Am I the only one here that has seen enough game/movie stuff teasers? As OnlyLeigh once said:
"I know the whole fu— plot by now!"

Which is ironic, but still.

Okay, I've been thinking about creating a new thread. What I had in my mind now is to make either a thread for jokes or history. I just want to hear your opinions, so at least I won't create a thread that would be just abandoned in just a short time.

Okay, I've been thinking about creating a new thread. What I had in my mind now is to make either a thread for jokes or history. I just want to hear your opinions, so at least I won't create a thread that would be just abandoned in just a short time.

I don't really think that's bannable emoji

EDIT: Oh, you wrote abandoned? In that case, I don't really know emoji

So… I know I'm late, but I finally got the last Final Fantasy XIII game, Lightning Returns.
They say third time's the charm, right?

Simply beautifull! I'm a huge fan of the first game, one of the best I've ever played. XIII-2 f'd the entire story up! (I always recommend friends to either play only XIII or all 3. Not just the first 2).

Lightning Returns will leave you with utmost satisfaction! A nice wrap-up not many story's can say they have. I also love how the new gameplay works. Both the combat and the quests. The game is actually one big collection of side quests. The time limit works kind of like a compass to get through them all. It doesn't give you any pressure like in Majora's Mask emoji

About Final Fantasy, I'm not a big fan of it. But I played one of the games in Gameboy Advance SP, which I forgot the name. And I'm also a fan of the movie, FF: Spirits Within (I wonder why the movie wasn't succesful)

Hey, Heather, have you noticed that Yahtzee has reviewed Rise of the Tomb Raider? emoji

Also, all the hopes that Ratchet and Clank would break the streak of horrible to mediocre movies based on games
Yeeeaaah, if it hadn't been postponed until after three months after the Warcraft movie.

I have not. I tend not to watch his vids with game I've actualy enjoyed. He makes you see things you can never un-see. emoji

And speaking of bad endings, I have another one for my list! Star Wars: The Old Republic - Revan. Yet another '15 minutes to doom'. Why?

Because The Exile is killed off. In a book. By a newcomer character I didn't like. Because he had a dumb idea. She was stabbed once in the back. Died instandly. No combat. No glory. Just a Lightsaber through her shoulderblades within the final chapter. Seriously? You don't just kill of my favorite character in the Star Wars universe, but you don't make her death epic or memorable? It's just plain bad. Ready for the final battle when suddenly: ''Maura was stabbed through her shoulderblades and died instandly. She never saw it coming''

She was stabbed in the back over a thousand times in the game. She defeated Darth Traya, survived Malachor V. You DON'T die by a Lightsaber to the back!

Ha, looks like the internet agrees how they butchered The Exile in this one. Cool.

Today Yahtzee reviewed the Fallout 4 game. He's got courage.

And I did some slight changes to my profile, such as lifting the classification from my self-description. And the align of that makes me BARF (yes I've just seen Inside Out in English).

That's kind of his main thing though, and I do have to respect him for it.

So, I'm watching Inside Out with my aunt this evening. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is! (It'll take a while before I stop seeing Anger as Kubak though. Since he was his avatar for a whileemoji )

So, I'm watching Inside Out with my aunt this evening. I hope it's as good as everyone says it is! (It'll take a while before I stop seeing Anger as Kubak though. Since he was his avatar for a whileemoji )

Glad I didn't have THAT connection in mind while watching the movie emoji

I hope you enjoy it! I thought it was very well done.

T'was great! I agree with what everyone has said before me. It's a great concept that you can easily identify with. I like the way Sadness evolves into something new, sure is an eye opener!
Only thing that was kind of disappointing to me is that this movie, once again, is about being in one place and needing to journey back because of unfortunate events. Kind of a 'been there done that' for me.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry my eyeballs out a few times.

T'was great! I agree with what everyone has said before me. It's a great concept that you can easily identify with. I like the way Sadness evolves into something new, sure is an eye opener!
Only thing that was kind of disappointing to me is that this movie, once again, is about being in one place and needing to journey back because of unfortunate events. Kind of a 'been there done that' for me.

But I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry my eyeballs out a few times.

I felt tears forming a few times, but take this: I watched the movie from a borrowed DVD from my cousin. And it was NOT the movie on the disc that made me tear up the most. No, no no. It was instead a little animated short (presumably by Pixar) included as a bonus feature on the disc. It was called "Lava" and could expand the notorious list with "What if volcanoes had emotions?". It's basically a song that is only five minutes long, but with every reprisal of the chorus it was Sadness at the console.

If you manage to find the full video/song on Youtube or somewhere, you could check it out.