Thread: The Inadequate Adventures of Ratchet & Clank

Those of you affraid that The Inadequate Adventures of Ratchet & Clank is gone forever…

User image

User image User image ' User image User image - User image User image User image ?

How did you guys get the Lombax writing?

User image User image User image User image User image User image - User image User image - User image User image User image User image - User image User image User image ?

PLEASE, we are humans not Lombaxes

PLEASE, we are humans not Lombaxes

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization.

Oh…

Oh…

Yes. I've been looking for you, DarkStar. I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you, but unfortunately, you and I have run out of time. They're coming for you, DarkStar, and I don't know what they're going to do.

So, hum, what am I supposed to do?

Have you ever had a dream, Darkstar, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Have you ever had a dream, Darkstar, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Oh.. I don't know…
Are you just quoting the Matrix now?

So are you a prophet who is supposed to warn or mislead us? Is your quote actually signalising something? Are we all in danger?
Either way, I suggest you start a new topic.

Open these spoiler tags for some unused "scripts"… if you dare…

Ratchet: I quit.

Clank: Why do you quit?

Ratchet: Because you cheated.

Clank: I cheated at what?

Ratchet: I cheated on you.

Clank: Your girlfriend, Talwyn, cheated on you.

Ratchet: Really?

Clank: Do you want to stop talking?

Ratchet: Stop talking with you?

Clank: *Cries and runs away*.

Ratchet: *runs after him* hey wait up!

Clank: *runs faster.

Ratchet: *runs even faster*.

Clank: *runs away from Ratchet even faster*.

Ratchet: *catches up to Clank* *grabs his arm*.

Clank: *screams* *struggles against Ratchet* *tries to get away*.

Ratchet: *kisses Clank* 'don't be scared'.

Clank: *french kisses*.

Ratchet: Do you love me *sits on Clank's lap*.

Clank: Yes, I love you SO much!

Ratchet: I love you more.

Clank: Your beauty leaves me breathless.

Ratchet: Aia aiai.

Clank: Ce praf esti.

Ratchet: Esti un catel dobitoc.

Clank: N sunt extraterestru.

Ratchet: Nu, esti mai rau, un om.

Clank: Vrei sa iti spun cand vom ataca pamantul.

Ratchet: Anything you can do I can do better.

Qwark: I can do anything better than you.

Ratchet: No you can't.

Qwark: Yes I can, yes I can.

Ratchet: Any note you can sing, I can sing higher.

Qwark: Yes you can sir!

Ratchet: Indeed.

Qwark: Yes, indeed.

Ratchet: Indeed indeed.

Qwark: Indeedy do.

Ratchet: K.. Bored D.

Qwark: Bored D?

Ratchet: As you are.

Qwark: Indeed you are.

You really had to share them? For those of you confused, we asked this thing to write them:

You really had to share them? For those of you confused, we asked this thing to write them:

Art needs to be witnessed my friend.