Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Makes me happy to live in Canada. emoji

Deleted user
Makes me happy to live in Canada. emoji

Same here emoji

Woohoo! Canada buddies!

Deleted user
Woohoo! Canada buddies!

But we have to pay $80 for our new games XD. at least the new Ratchet game is &40 world wide

Price drops… Price drops will save your life. emoji

Deleted user
Price drops… Price drops will save your life. emoji

That means I have to be patient XD, I already waited long enough for the game to come out emoji

Haha good point. But this is getting WAY off topic, maybe we should try to reel it in a bit. emoji

Deleted user
Haha good point. But this is getting WAY off topic, maybe we should try to reel it in a bit. emoji

Oh ya, This is a movie thread. how about this? what poster do you think they'll use at your local theatre for the Ratchet movie?

I don't even remember what the posters are… emoji

User image

This one undoubtedly. I see JAT and David Kaye have noticed the "lack of their names" in the trailer…even if it was at the end.

Yea I understand that they would want to use the big actor names on these promo posters, but I think it's pretty shameful that they aren't the main cast. They are denying great actors like JAT, David Kaye and Jim Ward their deserved chances to have their names on some real Ratchet & Clank movie posters.

Not only that, but Sylvester Stallone is the only "star" I can identify from this cast… although I do recognise Paul Giamatti from one other movie I watched as a kid.

Well, John Goodman's been in quite a few movies and tv shows, he played Fred Flinstone in the live action movie from the 90's, and he was also in Monsters Inc. and The Emperors New Groove.

So that's that guys name! Yea, I remember him, now. I had some trouble matching the face/voice to the title.

Ratchet and Clank: Que-Montage 2!

It's been a while since I've made one of these, and since there's a new movie trailer…why not! This time, Qwark ventures to both the Hall of Heroes and the Villian Pub, but this time, he is not so welcome there. Get your first look at Grimroth, the Galactic Rangers, and Dr. Nefarious!

Thanks to NamReviews for editing this video emoji

User image

User image

User image

Oh ya, This is a movie thread. how about this? what poster do you think they'll use at your local theatre for the Ratchet movie?

It's a shame my buddies don't work at the cinema anymore. They could've sneaked posters, displays and other promo stuff out for me. Maybe even one of those huuuge standees that don't fit in my room, but could't care less about.

And yea, I hadn't noticed, but JAT and co are indeed missing from the posters. Even though they're the most interesting people lending their voices. Just sayin'.