Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

Seriously, a space watermelon? And what is the show called? I heard something like "Al-Tzadiri".

Well, it is a satyrical show called exactly how you heard it and the name is probably a gypsy-arabian parody. Thus the watermellon as in Greece they are being sold from trucks with a loudspeaker.

Yeah, I had to google translate that one. Just another country that gets to see the movie before we do…

Well, two months to go. I'm still hoping they'll release the movie here. If not, well I either go overseas or buy the DVD when it comes out.

TV spots for movies? Now that's something we don't have in the Czech Republic.
But hey, they are common in Canada!

Ammo crates in the background? That's amazing. Dallas, you may have lost your hair, but not your voice. Also, Metropolis looks beautiful. Hey Grim, did you pull that Qwark figure straight from Going Commando? And Nefarious, buddy, we know you didn't purchase that RYNO IV legally.

Wow, new posters are coming! And in case you're wondering, the top text means "A great adventure of two real heroes."

Not 'great'. Huge!

*flies away*

*flies back*

It's in 3D!

*flies away again*

Apparently, I confused the word "groots" with "groot" emoji. Thought their meanings aren't very different.

User image
Funny thing is this image mentioned Protopets and Zoni on the bottom screen! If only I could figure out what the actual tagline says.

User image
Funny thing is this image mentioned Protopets and Zoni on the bottom screen! If only I could figure out what the actual tagline says.

"What's next for Ratchet?" ?

User image

"What's next for Ratchet?" ?

You are quite good at this emoji